wildest thoughts

I want to take my GF to splash mocha. While we are sitting at the bar a well dressed black man walks up to her and hands her a piece of paper. He walks away without saying a word to her. She opens the note and all it has written on it is “ Room 210 9:00 sharp” At 9 we walk to the room and knock. The same black man opens the door and smiles as he looks my girl friend up and down. I look into the room to see about 10 black men , all of them naked, and one white lady that they are taking turns gangbanging. My girl and I start to walk in when the black man puts his hands on my chest and tells me “ you’re not coming in, we will send her back in the morning when we are done with her, and we will send you the videos during the night “ my girlfriend smiles and kisses me deeply. The black man takes her hand and closes the door. I go back to my room and eagerly await the videos of them using and fucking her.

I want to take my GF to splash mocha. While we are sitting at the bar a well dressed black man walks up to her and hands her a piece of paper. He walks away without saying a word to her. She opens the note and all it has written on it is “ Room 210 9:00 sharp” At 9 we walk to the room and knock. The same black man opens the door and smiles as he looks my girl friend up and down. I look into the room to see about 10 black men , all of them naked, and one white lady that they are taking turns gangbanging. My girl and I start to walk in when the black man puts his hands on my chest and tells me “ you’re not coming in, we will send her back in the morning when we are done with her, and we will send you the videos during the night “ my girlfriend smiles and kisses me deeply. The black man takes her hand and closes the door. I go back to my room and eagerly await the videos of them using and fucking her.
Whew. You are a patient boyfriend.

Back