Snow bunny and BBC at the Mon Chalet June 8, 2022

Me and my BBC fwb will be staying in a room at the Mon Chalet in Aurora, CO on Wednesday night, June, 8, 2022. I am a 25y swf with a booty. More pics of me on my page (link to Reddit pics).

We are looking for others to play with so any Denver, Lakewood, Englewood, or any of the surrounding areas in Colorado handsome BBC's, sexy women who like group play, or stoners, get a room or a pool pass and meet us there. We are absolute freaks and kind and respectful as well. Super 420 friendly so bring some to match. We look forward to playing with you then!

Me and my BBC fwb will be staying in a room at the Mon Chalet in Aurora, CO on Wednesday night, June, 8, 2022. I am a 25y swf with a booty. More pics of me on my page (link to Reddit pics).

We are looking for others to play with so any Denver, Lakewood, Englewood, or any of the surrounding areas in Colorado handsome BBC's, sexy women who like group play, or stoners, get a room or a pool pass and meet us there. We are absolute freaks and kind and respectful as well. Super 420 friendly so bring some to match. We look forward to playing with you then!
I’ve got a room at Mon Chalet for tomorrow, Feb 9. I would appreciate some company.

Back