Small dicks need PA piercings

The greatest objection cuck has is if we go to a bar or sporting event he doesn’t want to sit down and use toilets, how does your boy control they spray?
Do you unlock him at those events?
what are the option?
@realcucklife ; Hubs doesn't like sitting in public restrooms either, I believe he uses a stall, raises the seat and squats as close to the bowl as he can and wraps some tp around the dome of the cage. But I have never gone into details about it. Honestly, it's his issue.

@realcucklife ; I currently have him locked in a Lori 1a. I'm also looking into Badass Workroom - BA30 if I can get the modifications I want made to it.ha
@realcucklife ; I currently have him locked in a Lori 1a. I'm also looking into Badass Workroom - BA30 if I can get the modifications I want made to it.
Have you ever considered modifying his PA into an apadravya? A stud through the head of a little penis is very sexy and I think also offer some exciting options for chastity.

What sort of mods do u have in mind?
@realcucklife ; Tube and dome length/diameter. Modify the pin so that it has a more gradual curve to it instead of the 90 degree angle.

does the weight put pressure on the piercing causing migration?
Yes, it can if you are not aware of some of the pitfalls. The most important is the person performing the piercing has to know the PA is going to be used in conjunction with a chastity device. PA Piercings for chastity are placed further down the shaft (called set back)and deeper into the urethra. This allows for more tissue between the piercing hole and tip of the penis. A regular jewelry PA the set back is usually 1/2 inch. A chastity PA piercing setback is between 5/8 and 3/4 inches. Dependent on the shape and size of the penis.

The shape of the hook or pin can factor in also. A pin that is at a 90 degree angle will put more pressure on the piercing. A more gradual curve will reduce it.

I also intent to opt for the titanium option which will lighten the weight of the device significantly. That is a $100.00 upgrade but well worth it to eliminate any migration issues.

@realcucklife ; Tube and dome length/diameter. Modify the pin so that it has a more gradual curve to it instead of the 90 degree angle.

Yes, it can if you are not aware of some of the pitfalls. The most important is the person performing the piercing has to know the PA is going to be used in conjunction with a chastity device. PA Piercings for chastity are placed further down the shaft (called set back)and deeper into the urethra. This allows for more tissue between the piercing hole and tip of the penis. A regular jewelry PA the set back is usually 1/2 inch. A chastity PA piercing setback is between 5/8 and 3/4 inches. Dependent on the shape and size of the penis.

The shape of the hook or pin can factor in also. A pin that is at a 90 degree angle will put more pressure on the piercing. A more gradual curve will reduce it.

I also intent to opt for the titanium option which will lighten the weight of the device significantly. That is a $100.00 upgrade but well worth it to eliminate any migration issues.
Hi

Thank you for this. It was very informative. Long considered a PA but I. On ******* thinners so that is a xhellenge.

If you have a cuck with a small dick at home you need to get him to get a PA piercing.

Between availability and the pool of candidates I don't get as much big cock as I would like and being horny I still have lots of sexy with hubby. I got him to get a PA piercing and holy ******* does it feel great. You don't get that full stretched feeling I love with a big cock but you do get way more stimulation on your gspot. It's a great way to upgrade a cuck's little dick. Plus it gives way more options for chastity.
Stunning looks 😍 xx

He is currently at an 8ga trying to get to a 4ga. The bent barbells with some big balls on the end feels fucking amazing....especially in doggy. It's like a different dick in me.

He doesn't fit in normal chasitiy cages cause his dick is to small and his balls to big. We are looking for a gland only on that will fit appropriately and agree that seems to be the way to go.
Do you still fuck bulls also?

If you have a cuck with a small dick at home you need to get him to get a PA piercing.

Between availability and the pool of candidates I don't get as much big cock as I would like and being horny I still have lots of sexy with hubby. I got him to get a PA piercing and holy ******* does it feel great. You don't get that full stretched feeling I love with a big cock but you do get way more stimulation on your gspot. It's a great way to upgrade a cuck's little dick. Plus it gives way more options for chastity.
I love my PA piercing, and it definitely helps me stay secure in my chastity cage.

I want some piercing in my Cy micro cock. Who can help Lear about them and how it feels while having it done20220805_143005.jpg20220805_001630.jpg

Attachments

• 20220805_142818.jpg
    20220805_142818.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Back