Small dicks need PA piercings

Nhcuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
If you have a cuck with a small dick at home you need to get him to get a PA piercing.

Between availability and the pool of candidates I don't get as much big cock as I would like and being horny I still have lots of sexy with hubby. I got him to get a PA piercing and holy ******* does it feel great. You don't get that full stretched feeling I love with a big cock but you do get way more stimulation on your gspot. It's a great way to upgrade a cuck's little dick. Plus it gives way more options for chastity.

If you have a cuck with a small dick at home you need to get him to get a PA piercing.

Between availability and the pool of candidates I don't get as much big cock as I would like and being horny I still have lots of sexy with hubby. I got him to get a PA piercing and holy ******* does it feel great. You don't get that full stretched feeling I love with a big cock but you do get way more stimulation on your gspot. It's a great way to upgrade a cuck's little dick. Plus it gives way more options for chastity.
How does it give your more options?

Couldn't agree with you more. I had my husband cuck pierced with a PA in March 2021. With all this Covid crap running around, cuckolding playtime has been limited and hubby has been luckier more than usual. That ring in his dick has made a big difference. Especially now that he is stretched to a 6 GA ring. Plus I love the look of the brilliant stainless-steel ring and it gives me something to grab on to and pull when I want his undivided attention....lol

How does it give your more options?
The first one is knowing for sure the device is not coming off unless I want it off. You have the option of using a device that utilizes a base (cock) ring or a gland only cage. It's my cage, so as the keyholder I remove and put the device on my cuck. The base ring is a pain in the ass putting on. Pulling his balls through then tucking the penis through the ring is time consuming. A gland only cage is so much easier, slide the hook through the piercing and turn the key.

He is currently at an 8ga trying to get to a 4ga. The bent barbells with some big balls on the end feels fucking amazing....especially in doggy. It's like a different dick in me.

He doesn't fit in normal chasitiy cages cause his dick is to small and his balls to big. We are looking for a gland only on that will fit appropriately and agree that seems to be the way to go.

The first one is knowing for sure the device is not coming off unless I want it off. You have the option of using a device that utilizes a base (cock) ring or a gland only cage. It's my cage, so as the keyholder I remove and put the device on my cuck. The base ring is a pain in the ass putting on. Pulling his balls through then tucking the penis through the ring is time consuming. A gland only cage is so much easier, slide the hook through the piercing and turn the key.

I just love piercings in a cucks penis for m I think it's a great way for him to show his love and commitment to you. I'd love to learn more about how it's working for you both.

Couldn't agree with you more. I had my husband cuck pierced with a PA in March 2021. With all this Covid crap running around, cuckolding playtime has been limited and hubby has been luckier more than usual. That ring in his dick has made a big difference. Especially now that he is stretched to a 6 GA ring. Plus I love the look of the brilliant stainless-steel ring and it gives me something to grab on to and pull when I want his undivided attention....lol
What is a ga ring? Thanks

Are you BBC exclusive? Do you allow orgasm for your husband?

Does it hurt mistress , I am so scared of doing it ,

Having a PA ring myself, I would agree that we both love the ring.
For me, yes it was a little scary getting it done, however it didn't really hurt but did ******* quite a bit. I'm now using a 00ga (10mm) ring. My wife totally loves the feeling, it makes me last longer and it also makes me more attentive and senual as the ring can pull and put pressure that hurts on the glans if I do stupid jack rabbit thrusting.

Hi can I ask what sort of cage/device do you lock him in?

The greatest objection cuck has is if we go to a bar or sporting event he doesn’t want to sit down and use toilets, how does your boy control they spray?
Do you unlock him at those events?
what are the option?

Back