slutty holidays

WOW SIR WOULD IT FIT HER OH GOD ITS SO FUCKING BIG AND FAT , begging to post more of you cock and more of us sir really beggeing you oh god you BBC is so fucking amazing!!!!!

OH SIR WOW what a diffrence so hot sir, I begging you for a fuck pic of your cock SIR< PLEASEEEEEE I BEGGEING YOU PLEAASSSE AND MORE of us sir PLEASEEE

I wonder how the wives feel about this thread. If it were my picture being posted, I'd be none too happy. Hopefully, they are at least asked if they are ok with it. And as far as some of the husbands, I'd be embarrassed to be married to some of these boys, personally. Makes me appreciate my husband even more, though.

I wonder how the wives feel about this thread. If it were my picture being posted, I'd be none too happy. Hopefully, they are at least asked if they are ok with it. And as far as some of the husbands, I'd be embarrassed to be married to some of these boys, personally. Makes me appreciate my husband even more, though.
I appreciate your husband, how he is supporting to you and your man. I think those women must be already ashamed of their husbands so that they have no problem with being a cum vacuumer of a savage dark man like him.

tumblr_nwr2ir7IY21sxjutro3_1280.jpg

Back