slutty holidays

Muscatbull,
will you take her beach picture down? I am very turned on by it but I don't know if my wife face should be posted
sure i will do that. i did that for u. dont post others wives unless they are ok with it. gotta be discrete with married women pics.

You know, "pig" is too complimentary for you. You are fatter than most pigs. Look at the roles of fat. You are a buck toothed, fat bitch with rabbit cheeks. See, you were a mistake, a freak of nature, something that happened as a genetic accident. Only, you lived. You should never procreate and reproduce yourself. You should not pass on the genes that produce this abomination. And why cause so much mental pain for a baby as to be another you? Seriously, you need to have your tubes tied immediately if not sooner.

sagging tit bags and destroyed stretch marked belly. Fat face, kinky disgusting hair. You can't compete with the other women on this site.

Just wanted to share a story with you couples about muscatbull. I have been chatting with him for sometime about my desire to have my wife become a slut for black cock. I was able to talk her into chatting with him on yahoo and let me tell you, he is turning her to into a bbc slut. He is making her do things i would never have thought, such as masturbating for him. A week or so ago he made her masturbate for him in the parking lot of the mall, during the day. She had her pants completely down and finger fucked herself while he chatted with her. I was shocked, excited but shocked. And the things she said during there chat was unreal. I know she is well on her way to getting some real bbc and becoming a true slut for bbc. By the way she is 43 year old mom. So for all you husbands out there if you want your wife turned into a bbc slut get them talking to muscatbull, he will have them masturbating to his cock pics in no time.

Really. He seems to good at this

tell alan what i had your wife do last time
Last one that I know of - he got her practically naked in her office at work after everyone had gone. She was bent over the desk, naked from ankles to throat, masturbating herself. Apart from anything else, it's very risky.

Back