slutty holidays

i know shes loving it too. and is soaking her pants with her juices as her pussy gushes like a tap thinking of being used by her master, that too in an important meeting. u can see how she craves to be used . does htat make u hard cucky? ur wife craving to be my slut?

Last edited:
ok cucky, if thats what turns u on? watching ur slut wife pread open for all to see. look how shes fantasizing about hving that slutty pussy fucked and filled, her legs are opening up on their own

Last edited:
ok cucky and slut. posting more. i know u like being exposed so everyone can see how slutty and cock hungry u r. cant wait to be pounded and have all ur holes filled with cum can you? heres another one.

Last edited:
yes she wants my cock and cum real bad smoothin . the slut gets all soaked even at work just thinking of my cock. had to remove her panties and go to a meeting cause they were totally soaked

i know ur craving for my cock and cum, my married white slut. longing to have all your three holes fucked hard and deep and filled with my seed so cucky can lick it all out. are ur panties soaked right now? do u wish u cud have my cock in u right now? heres another pic of u spreading those legs so ur master can fuck that slutttyy wht married pussy of urs

View attachment 332353
i can tell she very obedient

Back