slutty holidays

With all due respect, I don't care. My eyes read a report from Magen regarding YOU! This ends this.
Blackmeat, Thank you for addressing the issue. I ask Muscatbull to post my wife and I only reported easymoney for posting. Sorry for the problem.
I hope you will lift the ban on him soon.

Blackmeat, Thank you for addressing the issue. I ask Muscatbull to post my wife and I only reported easymoney for posting. Sorry for the problem.
I hope you will lift the ban on him soon.

Respectfully, his agreement with you is settled but he is continuing a practice that the Site does not support ("pimping" the images of husbands wives, with the husbands approval in your specific case). He and Easymoney, who should also be banned approached this activity with a vigor that seemed to a). Degrade the wife and b) to take the control of his wife away from her husband. This may be perceived and accepted as "normal" or reasonable to you please let me know, I have an open mind...

Thank you for your candid response here and for clearing things up!

Regards,
blackmeat

dom bull , 41 years old. currently in Muscat, Oman. any couples or wives interested in having a s slutty fuckation, hit me up. i will show you the place and you can ride and taste my shaft.
hello my friend, how are you?
have you ever fucked a few women?
vice times but some pictures inside.
I can see how it looks when you fuck my wife.
you fuck them alone, or fuck with your friends?
how do you like it?
make me write without inhibitions, what do you want with her?
DSCF6928 (2) - Kopie.JPG

Back