Slut for whole neighborhood

Looking for stories where the wife becomes slut for the whole neighborhood......fucking every one of them
For example let's say , a couple moved in a new cheap neighborhood ... The wife start fucking around and becomes the neighborhood slut

..... Does any one know any story like this please leave link or the story nane
Thanks

Looking for stories where the wife becomes slut for the whole neighborhood......fucking every one of them
For example let's say , a couple moved in a new cheap neighborhood ... The wife start fucking around and becomes the neighborhood slut

Thanks
I was a neighborhood slut

Not so much a neighborhood slut, but I guess I qualify as an employment slut... It's not a lot of employees, but I have slept with all my male (and one female) coworkers.

Back in college I worked at a franchised Arby’s for about 8 months and we had a manager that was the work slut. She was a middle-aged Puerto Rican woman who’s husband was one of the store owners. The thing was she wasn’t interested in sex, just sucking dick. The store was pretty busy and open late since it was by the school so it had a lot of employees. Not including me, she was sucking off 5 guys that I knew about. She was really good at it too and didn’t mind swallowing or taking a load to the face. There even were times when me and my coworker/friend got our dicks sucked on shift and a few times together after a late shift.

i met one German slut while ago , she was married, 3 *******, but eventually she become dating black and arab man, for fun and money, when i asked why she told me her lust for foreign cocks is to much , she loves to feel them in all 3 holes, so ordinary mom and wife during the day regular street slut for BBC at night
I had all guy friends and dated them all

Can honestly say in all my years i never knew one. On a couple of occasions i knew a female was sexually involved with a man not her husband. One told me, the other i accidentally observed. Neither of them involved with the whole neighborhood as you have that fantasy about. Frankly i can't believe that would ever happen. I think of the places I've lived in my life even in my youth when i was extremely active . There were men who showed no interest, there were men who obviously preferred men , there were men too old to even flirt. Then there were those who would at the drop of a hat. To get involved with every male would never happen.

Lynzey, i would so love to hear more about this. What a wonderful woman you are 😘

Thanks
I was the neighborhood slut when I was younger !!! Because I had all male friends and we hung out all the time ! Every girl hated me... I still have all guy friends ...Sooooooooo THE TRUTH IS I FUCKED EVERY ONE OF MY MAKE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

Back