Sloppy seconds

I have no way of knowing myself but I'll pass along what I've been told. My husband's told me many times that he loves the feeling of being in me fucking when I'm wet with hot cum. The nights we do it several times without stopping and he says I'm hotter and better than the time before. Now and then he would take a turn or two with the other guys at a party. Never at the beginning but after i get to the boiling point according to him great and he didn't have to wear himself out to get me there. I remember guys who never attended a party or gang bang who said they never imagined how good it felt fucking in a hot pussy full of other men's cum. I've had guys who were first in line tell me the second turn was better than the first. Many claim I'm hotter inside than before.

Really only enjoy this when its with a married couple I trust.
There is something special about soiling the sanctity of someone's marriage! I enjoyed sending married women home to hubby leaking my cum. I fucked and filled one guys wife in their basement while he was watching television right above us. She went back upstairs full of my swimmers and sat on the couch watching television with him like nothing ever happened! Another one was going out dancing, and she was all dressed up in her pretty dance outfit. I pulled up her skirt,pulled her hot pink satin panties off and pumped her blonde haired pussy full of cum,she dripped the light fantastic that night! I used to see this other married woman, and I would drive right past the bar her husband went to on the way to fuck his wife. I would see his car in the parking lot as I passed. I thought to myself have your beer now,I know what you will be drinking later! Lol

Fellas what’s your thoughts on sloppy seconds from another guy ?
We both enjoy when my husband take sloppy seconds or thirds. Either with me or with another female. He LOVES that he has to waiting for others to fuck the ladies first, and he has to wait and watch me/us get used. Afterwards, he enjoys licking me clean. Of course I LOVE it all. Have not had this experience with a Black Bull as of yet, but certainly on our to do list.

There's nothing like breaking in some tight married pussy then turning her back over to her hubby after she is all loosened up and gaped open needing someone to clean her up and keep all that cum 💦 from oozing out of her and going to waste!♠️
dont laugh at me, but what exactly does "sloopy seconds " mean ? Lover's cum in wife pussy ?
Im French

There's nothing like breaking in some tight married pussy then turning her back over to her hubby after she is all loosened up and gaped open needing someone to clean her up and keep all that cum 💦 from oozing out of her and going to waste!♠️
Always good to hear a bull taking pleasure in the as well ;)

dont laugh at me, but what exactly does "sloopy seconds " mean ? Lover's cum in wife pussy ?
Im French
Yes! It means being the beneficiary of some really good used married pussy! It's a pussy that's been stretched and left gaped open, sometimes swollen pussy lips, and her pussy overflowing and sloppy with cum and pussy cream all around it. And it can all be yours right after the Bull gets done having his way with your lovely wife!♠️

A well used married pussy is the Bull giving you his inspector's stamp of approval that your wife is indeed a hotwife!♠️

Back