Sloppy seconds

As long as everyone is clean and disease free that pussy is getting flooded 💦 with multiple loads from the Bulls and hubby!

I have no problem with group banging and turning married pussy into a cum 💦 dump especially if she a 3 hole gal!
I completely agree with turning prim and proper church going wives and moms into whoring cum dumpsters to be used and repeatedly pumped full of black seed in a group setting! From proper wife to black cock gang bang queen!

I completely agree with turning prim and proper church going wives and moms into whoring cum dumpsters to be used and repeatedly pumped full of black seed in a group setting! From proper wife to black cock gang bang queen!
That's exactly how it should be with today's modern loving wife! When I see them coming home from church, when I see them at their job, or out and about with their family I love how lady like and classy that they are!

Then I sit back and from afar I think about all those married goodies she is hiding underneath those clothes! I think about how much it would turn her hubby on knowing that other guys like me were walking around thinking about how amazing his wife's goodies are and how we can't wait to have some more!

I think about how she crosses her legs like a lady when she sits, then I think about how wide she would spread them in the bed for my big black cock to go so deep inside of her as she cried out in pleasure while her hubby looked on!

I think about how polite and feminine she speaks to everyone around her then I think about how she would be screaming for me to "fuck her and fill her with my cum" as her hubby recorded her wild sexual escapade!

I love it when a sweet and conservative loving wife is just a total BBC slut in the bedroom letting hubby see that his lovely hotwife literally brings joy to men in the community!♠️

That's exactly how it should be with today's modern loving wife! When I see them coming home from church, when I see them at their job, or out and about with their family I love how lady like and classy that they are!

Then I sit back and from afar I think about all those married goodies she is hiding underneath those clothes! I think about how much it would turn her hubby on knowing that other guys like me were walking around thinking about how amazing his wife's goodies are and how we can't wait to have some more!

I think about how she crosses her legs like a lady when she sits, then I think about how wide she would spread them in the bed for my big black cock to go so deep inside of her as she cried out in pleasure while her hubby looked on!

I think about how polite and feminine she speaks to everyone around her then I think about how she would be screaming for me to "fuck her and fill her with my cum" as her hubby recorded her wild sexual escapade!

I love it when a sweet and conservative loving wife is just a total BBC slut in the bedroom letting hubby see that his lovely hotwife literally brings joy to men in the community!♠️
Most white husbands want to surrender their wives to be used hard and pumped full of cum by black men!

Sperm competition is a real thing and both of us find it extremely hot.

The reclamation sex after a playdate is next level
I remember reading about sperm having what's called defender sperm,they try to prevent sperm from another man from getting to the egg. Imagine the battles going on inside a woman who just had a BBC cream pie gangbang!

Last edited:
I remember reading about sperm having what's called defender sperm,supermarket, try to prevent sperm from another man from getting to the egg. Imagine the battles going on inside a woman who just had a BBC cream pie gangbang!
Would love to see the microscopic view of that!

Our bull always cums balls deep into my girlfriends pussy. It makes our reclamation sex that much hotter, knowing that his seed spat deeper and has a head start. Sex feels better for us after a black man has nutted. Interracial sperm wars, give the best orgasms, to all involved.
I always cum deep in white girls, the feeling of my cock pumping them full of my black baby batter. Always fuck to breed. Feeling her tight pussy milk my cock first.

Back