Sloppy Seconds

Chicagoblackm36

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
Is it too extreme to desire cumming deep in a mature wife while her sexy red nails caress my BBC (left hand of course for the wedding ring) while she looks into her husbands eyes with total love thanking him for letting her feel when I fill her up? Afterwards, the husband going second (sexy, sloppy seconds) while I record for him????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.9 KB · Views: 909
Is it too extreme to desire cumming deep in a mature wife while her sexy red nails caress my BBC (left hand of course for the wedding ring) while she looks into her husbands eyes with total love thanking him for letting her feel when I fill her up? Afterwards, the husband going second (sexy, sloppy seconds) while I record for him????
Not extreme at all!

Cucky swoons standing by the corner of the bed, watching a Bull deep dick me, stroking his white dicklette. Both my Bull and I love watching the faggot edge.

He loves first cleaning then fucking me afterwards - says I’m not as tight so he can last longer. He hated being second when I first imposed the rule, and now he prefers it! So do I!

I do not think it is extreme at all. If my wife was filled with her black lovers cum and after she told me to taste how delicious her pussy was now that he was done and then wanted me to go in second I would be honored to do it.

Not extreme at all!

Cucky swoons standing by the corner of the bed, watching a Bull deep dick me, stroking his white dicklette. Both my Bull and I love watching the faggot edge.

He loves first cleaning then fucking me afterwards - says I’m not as tight so he can last longer. He hated being second when I first imposed the rule, and now he prefers it! So do I!
If I was ever allowed to fuck my Size QOS ex after her b/fs, it was after I Sucked his Beautiful Big Blk Dick all clean & Licked her pussy all clean. & Thx them Both

perfect!!!!

Attachments

• 00U0U_1ryTcZkHH65_1200x900.jpg
    00U0U_1ryTcZkHH65_1200x900.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 808
  • lube3.jpg
    lube3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 585
Back