Sloppy Seconds

Your scenario is how it always happens. Check out our latest video. Next meeting this coming weekend. More content to come soon.

Is it too extreme to desire cumming deep in a mature wife while her sexy red nails caress my BBC (left hand of course for the wedding ring)......

The next time - after you've came inside her - be sure she puts her ring finger (complete with wedding and engagement ring) inside herself. Be sure that those symbols of love her husband gave her get a good soaking of your juices

Is it too extreme to desire cumming deep in a mature wife while her sexy red nails caress my BBC (left hand of course for the wedding ring) while she looks into her husbands eyes with total love thanking him for letting her feel when I fill her up? Afterwards, the husband going second (sexy, sloppy seconds) while I record for him????
Done that! Our favorite!

I don't think I have fucked my wife in the last 3 years where it was NOT sloppy seconds. Her favorite thing is to show me her well fucked pussy. I can tell if my wife has been fucked when she goes out just by feeling how swollen it is. Putting my fingers in her and feeling another man's load while she tells about how it all went down is a total turn on for both of us.

Is it too extreme to desire cumming deep in a mature wife while her sexy red nails caress my BBC (left hand of course for the wedding ring) while she looks into her husbands eyes with total love thanking him for letting her feel when I fill her up? Afterwards, the husband going second (sexy, sloppy seconds) while I record for him????
no that is a perfect scenario - only thing I would add is that after he cums second he goes down on me and eats both the bulls cum , and his own from my soaked pussy!

Back