• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Slim NYC BBC looking for couples and single ladies to chill with...

Just found out about this site from a good friend of mine. I've been searching for women and couples that enjoy the company of a well endowed bbc. Women coming from out of town on business or vacation that need a nice long stiff one while visiting are strongly encouraged to reply to me as well as NYC locals. Cuck couples into seeing the wife get taken by a bbc reach out as well
A little about me: easygoing, well-mannered, college grad, funny, great personality, discreet, DDF. I have a slim athletic build, 5'9 150lbs. and a nice 9" cock with a curve (for her added pleasure). Would love to meet with women between the ages of 25-48, love milfs, the soccer mom, PTA, professional type, etc. The wholesome types to the neighbors, friends, and co- workers, but to a bbc, she turns into a slut. Sucking, swallowing, and turning into a possessed slut behind the closed doors, waiting to swallow or get facialized by a bbc trouser snake.
Do you have a craving for a bbc, I have the anecdote. Drop me a line:

longjohnchocolate718
gmail.com