Hi,
I am a gorgeous, fun, bright and alluring young woman who exudes confidence, ambition and success. I am the perfect companion for the man within all walks of life. I enjoy exercising, fine dining, art shows and meeting new people.

Looking to meet someone tonight for a fun time. PM me!
Huh? Really?

Good to see an black sexy woman looking for a white guy in the site! This site is so caught up in cuckolding/hotwife lifestyles that it’s hood and refreshing to see this post!

You are interested in white men ONLY and you have the balls to be on a BBC site. Hold up, do you know what BBC stands for?
This is the best post I have seen on this site by far. I am starting to think evolution failed the human race
It didn’t specify that it was a BBC only site...there are multiple forums. I’ve dated black men my whole life and have expedited the BBC a multitude of times. Looking for something different. What are you going to do about it?

It didn’t specify that it was a BBC only site...there are multiple forums. I’ve dated black men my whole life and have expedited the BBC a multitude of times. Looking for something different. What are you going to do about it?
It is a site where you will find white guys with exceedingly small dicks though, LOL

What does expedited the BBc mean? And this site is black to white which tauts itself as white women or couples looking for black men however I will concede that other races may apply so I retract my last comment but explain what expedited the bbc means ?

What does expedited the BBc mean? And this site is black to white which tauts itself as white women or couples looking for black men however I will concede that other races may apply so I retract my last comment but explain what expedited the bbc means ?
Autocorrect - “experienced” is the word. I’m not sure why you’re so persistent on pushing a non-existent issue. I want to meet white men here, and that’s that. If you don’t like my post, that’s okay - just don’t engage.

Autocorrect - “experienced” is the word. I’m not sure why you’re so persistent on pushing a non-existent issue. I want to meet white men here, and that’s that. If you don’t like my post, that’s okay - just don’t engage.
I believe I said I retract my last comment, Which means I agree with your point or did you overlook that

Just get up outta here you on the wrong site

Back