Size Queens

I have never had a bbc yet, neither a white guy with a big dick, but I am playing with big dildos so far and I like the feeling.

For this reason I cannot say to be a S.Q.yet, but for sure I can say big cocks turn me on, even the guy linked to the big dick remains the most important thing, only cock is not enough.

How many ladies here consider themselves legitimate size queens?

Is that part oc the reason you are attracted to the cuckold lifestyle?

Is it a part of why you love black men?

Asking for a friend lol
I don't know if I'd call myself a size queen. I enjoy men with bigger dicks but if I want to have sex with someone I will regardless of their size. I enjoy the IR lifestyle because the sex seems to be better with stamina and aggressiveness and all around.

I am not a size queen. I will chose to have sex with someone before I even see his penis. I am into the IR scene because the sex is so much better, the stamina is incredible, and the whole experience just does it for me. Penis size plays a part, but that is not the only reason I chose black men. It is more about the man for me than his penis. Having a big one absolutely helps, and being good at it means I will be hooking up with him again.

It is more than just his size, it is stamina and how good of an experience it was.

How many ladies here consider themselves legitimate size queens?

Is that part oc the reason you are attracted to the cuckold lifestyle?

Is it a part of why you love black men?

Asking for a friend lol

Never considered myself a size queen, but had mostly only been with black men in my younger years so I was more accustomed to their size. Sex was always enjoyable whether with a big guy or a less hung man, but if given the choice I like guys who are more well hung.

if your looking for a fuck or a regular to fuck why wouldn't you be a size queen?
if your looking for a someone special/connection, LTR, husband I can see where it wouldn't be #1 priority but it makes no sense to go out and get that is equal or lesser value than you already have.
Size queen just makes more sex if a woman is sport fucking.

I too would say my wife is a size queen. She may be embarrassed to say so because she does not want to hurt my feelings. She always starts out "No babe, your plenty big for me, thats to big.." to " Oh ******* that big black cock feels amazing, dont stop.." The pictures..the toy she turns into someone I hardly know, wild and nasty, and my cock.

Attachments

• i333^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    i333^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 103
  • zzzzIMG_6154b.jpg
    zzzzIMG_6154b.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 95
Back