Sitting On The Fence

PuckBunny

Female
Good evening gentleman, ladies, couples. This may be a bad idea it may be a great idea but I've had a few drinks tonight, I'm feeling brave and I am getting tired of wondering. On and off for a few years my husband and I have been flirting with the idea of something like this. There's been dirty talk, a toy or two, role playing and even some rather innocent dancing at some clubs when we have been out of town. We have at times used this site as inspiration and it has always had great results. Over the past few months I feel like my sex drive is to the moon while his seems to be waning. I find myself thinking about this almost daily which is why I finally broke down.

I am 31, 5'4 and weigh right around 135 lbs. I would say I am rather curvy and I have dirty blond hair that can have a touch of orange in the right light. If any of this interests you it would be great to chat and see what comes of it. Sexually I am very open to many things and am looking forward to not wondering anymore. We currently live in the Golden Horseshoe are, obviously being in the GTA often. Before COVID we would travel often and are looking guests to hopefully staying that back up shortly. Sorry for being so long winded i am a tad nervous and I tend to do that.

Good evening gentleman, ladies, couples. This may be a bad idea it may be a great idea but I've had a few drinks tonight, I'm feeling brave and I am getting tired of wondering. On and off for a few years my husband and I have been flirting with the idea of something like this. There's been dirty talk, a toy or two, role playing and even some rather innocent dancing at some clubs when we have been out of town. We have at times used this site as inspiration and it has always had great results. Over the past few months I feel like my sex drive is to the moon while his seems to be waning. I find myself thinking about this almost daily which is why I finally broke down.

I am 31, 5'4 and weigh right around 135 lbs. I would say I am rather curvy and I have dirty blond hair that can have a touch of orange in the right light. If any of this interests you it would be great to chat and see what comes of it. Sexually I am very open to many things and am looking forward to not wondering anymore. We currently live in the Golden Horseshoe are, obviously being in the GTA often. Before COVID we would travel often and are looking guests to hopefully staying that back up shortly. Sorry for being so long winded i am a tad nervous and I tend to do that.

Welcome and stay with it cos if that’s you in the profile pic you’re going to get so much bbc!

You go girl, you will love it

Thank you for saying that. I should have mentioned that yes my husband is open to it and from discussions we have has would be supportive if I were to find the right one and q we felt it was safe and smart to do.
Have you made any progress or have prospects?

As mentioned, get verified and add pics...

From what I can see you're beautiful...my ex wife and I explored this lifestyle together it was AMAZING...chatted w first bbc for 2 yrs before our schedules aligned and it was hotttt !!!! I hope you get your fantasy soon! I'd love to know how it turns out!

Inbox me. I'm down to chat

Back