Sissy cuckold chat.

SandyPark

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
:mstickle::lips::mstickle:Hi gurls. I'm a divorced cuckold. I'm also a transgender MTF who has always loved crossdressing and striving to be feminine, beta, submissive and attractive to men. If you are similar, lets chat darlings!

As long as I can remember I was attracted to womens clothing. Lingerie, nylons, shoes, jewelry, make up and so on. I started wearing panties from the laundry hamper and progressed from their to a full feminine wardrobe today in my condo. I enjoy being a gurl and am in that role every day for as long as possible. Men approve as evidenced by how often I am ogled, whistled at, hit on and chatted up. Men are such lovely, naughty things. Don't you agree. Please respond to me with any thoughts you have about our gurly lifestyle, pre or post op, recreational or 24/7 feminization activities. I'm about to go shopping in blouse, dress, hose and heels. I will be glad to respond! Byeeee! :lips::sex:

I'm a bisexual white male who finds a lot of trans women attractive. My gf knows this and we talk about it a lot. I prefer tgirls to be pre-OP. I don't want anything sliced or diced. Leave the pee pee there. I figure if it's smaller than mine then I can make fun of it, or if it's bigger then I can get down on my knees and worship it. There's all kinds of kinky fun that could be had.

I'm a bisexual white male who finds a lot of trans women attractive. My gf knows this and we talk about it a lot. I prefer tgirls to be pre-OP. I don't want anything sliced or diced. Leave the pee pee there. I figure if it's smaller than mine then I can make fun of it, or if it's bigger then I can get down on my knees and worship it. There's all kinds of kinky fun that could be had.
I am quite sure that my little gurly clit is smaller than you. I absolutely love being feminine!received_273025723535987_1537808894897.jpegreceived_282428829031252_1537808894611.jpeg

:mstickle::lips::mstickle:Hi gurls. I'm a divorced cuckold. I'm also a transgender MTF who has always loved crossdressing and striving to be feminine, beta, submissive and attractive to men. If you are similar, lets chat darlings!

As long as I can remember I was attracted to womens clothing. Lingerie, nylons, shoes, jewelry, make up and so on. I started wearing panties from the laundry hamper and progressed from their to a full feminine wardrobe today in my condo. I enjoy being a gurl and am in that role every day for as long as possible. Men approve as evidenced by how often I am ogled, whistled at, hit on and chatted up. Men are such lovely, naughty things. Don't you agree. Please respond to me with any thoughts you have about our gurly lifestyle, pre or post op, recreational or 24/7 feminization activities. I'm about to go shopping in blouse, dress, hose and heels. I will be glad to respond! Byeeee! :lips::sex:
Holy crap your hot!

Back