Single moms

this is a great topic, very hot.. from what I see, divorced single white moms have flooded the dating scene and are flocking to black guys in droves...
Also, it would be interesting to note: are her ******* white or mixed?

I love fucking the ex-girlfriends and ex-wives of black men who cheat for white pussy. I love turning these scorned black women into my dirty little sluts. Oh, how they love to show their appreciation to my BWC! Keep chasing that white pussy fellas. I promise to do my part and keep fucking these beautiful amazing Black Queens.
Black women don't let white guys disrespect ya'll with that bulls.h.i.t.! Only a Black woman, who has very low self-esteem would let a white man disrespect her like that! Then, the white man uses the phrase "Black Queens" as if he truly respects Black women, which is a bunch of bulls.h.i.t.! Well, actually it is reverse psychology, which is what that is! As a matter of fact, talking about what he loves doing, aren't you married, shawty? Or maybe you have lost interest in your wife? Which is it, shawty?

P.S. Why is it that white men love these scrawny bony ass women? Crazy ass s.h.i.t!!

Last edited:
Back