Single guys ghosting

JMK0511

Couple
Real Person
From
CT, US
we have to vent briefly. On too many occasions not just on this website but others. We meet potential single men online. They reach out to us and say hello and then either don’t respond or don’t adhere to the request for face and body pictures. I’m sorry but single guys are a dime a dozen. You aren’t entitled to anything because you have a large penis. Also, I would say that with today’s technology pictures are easily accessible for you to send. And if you won’t send pictures then we assume immediately that you are not who you say you are or you are hiding something. Please single guys, if you are reaching out to us please be able to hold a productive conversation with the both of us and be able to send multiple pictures attaching your face with your body. If these are unreasonable requests let us know where we are being unfair?

we have to vent briefly. On too many occasions not just on this website but others. We meet potential single men online. They reach out to us and say hello and then either don’t respond or don’t adhere to the request for face and body pictures. I’m sorry but single guys are a dime a dozen. You aren’t entitled to anything because you have a large penis. Also, I would say that with today’s technology pictures are easily accessible for you to send. And if you won’t send pictures then we assume immediately that you are not who you say you are or you are hiding something. Please single guys, if you are reaching out to us please be able to hold a productive conversation with the both of us and be able to send multiple pictures attaching your face with your body. If these are unreasonable requests let us know where we are being unfair?
This is true but also same goes for some couples in the same way

Shoot I've had enough couples flake on me to the point that I decided to spend the money for sls and sdc. Worthy investment at the time.

Doesn't matter what you do or the type of communication you use.
Verified or unverified people will answer you back immediately all day then soon as you say you are on your way they disappear off the face of the Earth.

I can't lie the biggest annoyance is driving to a hotel and telling them you are in the parking lot only to get no response but your message is left on read.

Can only imagine how couples feel getting a hotel room only to be stood up

Good single men are not a dime a dozen....

Think of it this way.....

A good looking guy with a big cock has plenty of options... He can get women online and offline....

So what are you offering him to make him talk to you for months and send you a endless supply of pics and videos?
Your absolutely right. Good single guys are not a dime a dozen. We are finding that out. Who said anything about exchanging pics and videos for month. There is a big difference between that and simply adhering to the requests of the couple. Being open about who you are and what your about to develop not only a chemistry but to establish an understanding. Then playing. Don’t reach out to us if when we respond you say nothing. I just don’t get the point of that. It happens all the time.

Your absolutely right. Good single guys are not a dime a dozen. We are finding that out. Who said anything about exchanging pics and videos for month. There is a big difference between that and simply adhering to the requests of the couple. Being open about who you are and what your about to develop not only a chemistry but to establish an understanding. Then playing. Don’t reach out to us if when we respond you say nothing. I just don’t get the point of that. It happens all the time.
And that bulls and bunnies is the proper single male (manicorn) etiquette for playing with couples. Nicely and simply put!

I totally get how you are feeling... I certainly would NOT ghost you (or anyone) sexy lady!!!

In most of these cases the guys are probably fake unless you have verification from them that they aren't. Most online are fake and always require verification before meeting or if you talking to anyone beyond a few days. I request person take a clothed photo or few seconds video clip doing something simple I ask or write my name or username on paper and crumple it and hold and take photo or video.

90% or more of people will not verify I agree since I have the same issue. I am not talking, exchanging photos for days or weeks or meeting with anyone any longer without verification. This helps to avoid fakes and flakes. Still not a guarantee of not being flaked on though but eliminates being flaked on because they are fake.

Real quality guys are not a dime a dozen. Especially guys with standards.

If single guys are 'a dime a dozen' then... how come so many women and couples have such a hard time FINDING A GUY? 🤔 🤨

Cracks me up listening to members vent about the lifestyle. Not just you two, but men women AND Couples in general.

It's a simple solution, really... Stick to the Confirmed, Established, Proven, VERIFIED Members. That solves about 90% of the problems 👍🏽

I know some of us guys might come across as Man-Whores 😅😅😅 but there's a good reason why we're successful. We are VERY good at what we do. @Idowives0763 is in your region, as well as other established lifestyle men.

Good luck in your search!

Good single men are not a dime a dozen....

Think of it this way.....

A good looking guy with a big cock has plenty of options... He can get women online and offline....

So what are you offering him to make him talk to you for months and send you a endless supply of pics and videos?
Said damn near the same thing before reading your reply.

I've honestly never been on the couples side of the discussion but as a single male that's been in this lifestyle for over 20 years I'm agreeing with my brothas here; the sword cuts both ways and I am not lying when I say that I'm my experience 95% of the "women" and "couples" I've met online are fakes/fakes.

I've had way more success in real life situations but I maintain an online presence because you just never know.

I rarely allow actual friends and family a face pic so I don't want anyone online thinking they're in the magic 1% that's gonna get nudes AND a face pic from me. My policy is either/or.

Continue to be selective that's the secret. I've maintained long term friendships with two couples. They've both given up on meeting men because quality is hard to find. Some men think because they have a big cock they're the real deal and sadly don't realize its the character of a man that counts. Online sites are a breeding grounds for fakes and those lacking character.

When it comes to wasting people's time, couples take the cake.

ive spoken with a few single women.. who totally flaked. i get the frustration but if singles guys were a dime a dozen you wouldnt need to vent. theres a high volume of fake profiles etc.. dudes get tired of sending multiple pics to cucks really. maybe you say things that turn them off, who knows/ i think some couples try to be more dominant than bulls lol

If single guys are 'a dime a dozen' then... how come so many women and couples have such a hard time FINDING A GUY? 🤔 🤨

Cracks me up listening to members vent about the lifestyle. Not just you two, but men women AND Couples in general.

It's a simple solution, really... Stick to the Confirmed, Established, Proven, VERIFIED Members. That solves about 90% of the problems 👍🏽

I know some of us guys might come across as Man-Whores 😅😅😅 but there's a good reason why we're successful. We are VERY good at what we do. @Idowives0763 is in your region, as well as other established lifestyle men.

Good luck in your search!
Preach!!

I've honestly never been on the couples side of the discussion but as a single male that's been in this lifestyle for over 20 years I'm agreeing with my brothas here; the sword cuts both ways and I am not lying when I say that I'm my experience 95% of the "women" and "couples" I've met online are fakes/fakes.

I've had way more success in real life situations but I maintain an online presence because you just never know.

I rarely allow actual friends and family a face pic so I don't want anyone online thinking they're in the magic 1% that's gonna get nudes AND a face pic from me. My policy is either/or.
Exactly "Women and couples" are 10x more likely to flake bro. I have meet female's even when i wasn't feeling good just so i don't flake my guy

Back