Signs that white woman is into black men

Wouldn't a fair number of white Brazilian women be into Black men tho, or at least so to speak into African culture? In the broadest sense booty as a beauty marker is a triumph of a black beauty ideal over the old middle class white one. Of course not everyone even bothers to think about it like that but i see that as the underlying reality.

If you have experience with Brazil i hope it's a happy one! i'd like to learn more of Brazil. Arent even a lot of the "white" people there ethnically ambiguous?
There are brazilian women, who love black men. However culturally, the interracial love that these women might have is very much suppressed. No, no experience with brazilian women, unfortunately.

There are brazilian women, who love black men. However culturally, the interracial love that these women might have is very much suppressed. No, no experience with brazilian women, unfortunately.
I'm sorry to hear that. Still there are so many beautiful mixed people from Brazil, it makes me think very fondly of that country. Hopefully things will mix even more!

Wouldn't a fair number of white Brazilian women be into Black men tho, or at least so to speak into African culture? In the broadest sense booty as a beauty marker is a triumph of a black beauty ideal over the old middle class white one. Of course not everyone even bothers to think about it like that but i see that as the underlying reality.

If you have experience with Brazil i hope it's a happy one! i'd like to learn more of Brazil. Arent even a lot of the "white" people there ethnically ambiguous?
No that is not the case in Brazil it is a color coded society. See Robin Sheriff and Kim Butler if you really want to know.
And by the way White Brazilian Women is an oxymoron. The white women in Brazil are Portuguese, Brazilians are African, Native, and Mixed Race.

Last edited:
Someone should invent a social "code" for this. Wearing a QOS in public is too obvious and you end up becoming chased by more white men than black men.

There should be a subtle code for this.

A gf tell me to wear white pants with black panties underneath. I do this but rarely get noticed by black men public. But I continue to wear white pants or shorts

Did not know about the ankle bracelet. I'll be keeping my eyes open. I live in one of the whitest suburbs and there's always a bunch if soccermoms out for walks. Looks like I'm going to walk more lol

Usually, it's a smile or submissive glance. Often it's hairstyle and hoops, even Barbie doll style white women come through with that come-hither smile......

Sometimes, conversation and subtle rapport in the workplace is a clue.

I seem to have more Barbie doll or white bread Queens come forward than hip-hop Fancy chicks to this Rooster......

Of course, WASP chicks are always available for BBC due to our mutual communities history her in the States...

Usually, it's a smile or submissive glance. Often it's hairstyle and hoops, even Barbie doll style white women come through with that come-hither smile......

Sometimes, conversation and subtle rapport in the workplace is a clue.

I seem to have more Barbie doll or white bread Queens come forward than hip-hop Fancy chicks to this Rooster......

Of course, WASP chicks are always available for BBC due to our mutual communities history her in the States...

How would you describe a submissive glance?

Back