Signs that white woman is into black men

Although he is from Nigeria, I can relate as I have heard for years that women who wear a waist, well, for lack of a better term, a necklace that is worn around the waist of a woman, is a sign she is a swinger. Like Ivory Jax says, it would be cool to see if there are any other symbols to look for. OH, even though my wife and I have been swingers for decades, the black ring still is a mystery to us. It would be wonderful to find a symbol to show her desire for BBC. The QOS is wonderful, and I have several things for her, but something to be worn out, not so obvious, that would not attract attention from most, but black men. I say that as I want so much to wear the shirt from the so common photo, my wife loves BBC. Promote, that is me!

An anklet on the right ankle generally means she is a hotwife but not just for BBC.
WOW! Thank you. She used to be a hotwife, but we have slowed down, but want her to get out and get fucked as much as she can. She loves BBC, but is not exclusive. She just used to tell me she is going, visiting, wherever, whomever. I got sooooo excited, working nights, thinking of her getting cock. That is so interesting, thank you. She loves BBC as I said, and has had many, including up to 3 guys at once, but as long as she is getting quality cock, that is my desire. I certainly it be BBC, but whatever has to be, has to be, she just has to get it. Interesting, thanks again. (she has both; Hotwife and BBC anklets)

Back