Sick of white guys

This may be the dumbest thread on here of all time.
I know one that tops this post.
This may be the dumbest thread on here of all time.
I found one post that beats this one.

I know one that tops this post.

I found one post that beats this one.

It's not necessarily Gay. Many ancient culture would ******* the defeated males after a battle in front of their women before impregnating their women.

It would only be Gay if you got pleasure from it or had a relationship with the hubby.

It is simply an act or conquest. A demonstration of the white boys proper place as an inferior man. Period.

I kinda like the thought of humiliating my white husband in this way though we would never do it for legal reasons.

It's not necessarily Gay. Many ancient culture would ******* the defeated males after a battle in front of their women before impregnating their women.

It would only be Gay if you got pleasure from it or had a relationship with the hubby.

It is simply an act or conquest. A demonstration of the white boys proper place as an inferior man. Period.

I kinda like the thought of humiliating my white husband in this way though we would never do it for legal reasons.
FB_IMG_1439690137997.jpg

If you're fucking black dudes in front of your white boyfriends on the regular than he's ok with it and it's not cheating. No 22 year old woman calls themself a milf. If you were sick of white guys, you wouldn't keep dating them. You're a dude. Thirsty brothers will still fall for this.

And that kills me everytime. Be shooting they shot at every post. Lol

Back