Shy Older Wife

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by banjojr, Jun 23, 2016.

1. banjojr

banjojr Member

She is a shy older wife. I posted pics and took them down because she didn't think she looked good enough. We talked it over and she gave me the ok to repost some of them. She even said "maybe" to more pics. We have talked about her hooking up with some bbc. Not sure that would ever happen. Snapshot 1 (6-23-2016 11-06 AM).png Snapshot 2 (6-23-2016 11-07 AM).png Snapshot 3 (6-23-2016 11-07 AM).png View attachment 894167

2. thirtyninesteps

thirtyninesteps Well-Known Member

Keep encouraging her she is perfect for bbc.

3. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    She has a very attractive body and I think she's just being modest not giving herself enough credit. It's good to know she's aware of the posting of her pics because many wives are not aware. Very good and clear message, intent well stated.

wilyboi, Dmerta69 and banjojr like this.
  4. JenNWayne

JenNWayne Member

I'd say she's luscious!

TopCat and banjojr like this.
  5. Monsta903

Monsta903 Active Member

US
  6. MisterPussyPleaser

MisterPussyPleaser Well-Known Member Real Person

US
  7. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Black men take the shyness away quickly! They are very understanding! Every black man I have been with made me feel sexy, feel special!!

RandC, jaybbc53, Jewbaka and 3 others like this.
  8. JenNWayne

JenNWayne Member

You sound like Jennifer, lol. She doesn't have reason to doubt herself but... You put it best!

9. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

In all candor, some white guys put me down. At 5 ft tall and weighing anywhere from 160-180 I heard comments about my weight. Black men called me sexy! They focused on the positives and I responded to them in a more sexy way.

MisterPussyPleaser and JenNWayne like this.
  10. JenNWayne

JenNWayne Member

Hopefully u can't hear the haters BC u are too busy with the guy who makes u hot and are your bed creaking drowns their stupidity out, girl :)

11. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Very lovely! If she ever wants to chat with a woman that's experienced have her hit me up.

BocaBull, jaybbc53, TopCat and 2 others like this.
  12. babyblack

babyblack Well-Known Member Gold Member

I promise that I could bring the shyness out of her;)

banjojr likes this.
  13. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Very nice looking woman. If she is shy and unsure of herself I would recommend finding a swinger club in your area. Nearly all a low or no pressure. Let the hosts know what your interests are and they could likely point you in the direction of a good bull to introduce her to IR sex. The great thing about a club is that everyone knows why everyone is there, removes most of the guesswork. A couple of tips, always meet in a public place (or a club) and never go to someones home or bring them to your home. The first encounters should always be on neutral ground. She has a great figure, I can't see any red blooded male turning down an opportunity to curl her toes

banjojr likes this.