Shy Older Wife

She has a very attractive body and I think she's just being modest not giving herself enough credit. It's good to know she's aware of the posting of her pics because many wives are not aware. Very good and clear message, intent well stated.

In all candor, some white guys put me down. At 5 ft tall and weighing anywhere from 160-180 I heard comments about my weight. Black men called me sexy! They focused on the positives and I responded to them in a more sexy way.
Hopefully u can't hear the haters BC u are too busy with the guy who makes u hot and are your bed creaking drowns their stupidity out, girl :)

Very nice looking woman. If she is shy and unsure of herself I would recommend finding a swinger club in your area. Nearly all a low or no pressure. Let the hosts know what your interests are and they could likely point you in the direction of a good bull to introduce her to IR sex. The great thing about a club is that everyone knows why everyone is there, removes most of the guesswork. A couple of tips, always meet in a public place (or a club) and never go to someones home or bring them to your home. The first encounters should always be on neutral ground. She has a great figure, I can't see any red blooded male turning down an opportunity to curl her toes

Back