Shy faithful wife of 5 years trying to loosen up and let hubby throw a huge gangbang creampie for my is that wise for my first group sex of any kind

You must have lost ur mind if you think for your very 1st time having sex with a black man that you can handle 5 lol lets say ur tiny dick hubby as only ever lasted 5 mins max when he fucks you, please tell me what makes you think you could handle one black man that on his own could fuck you for a hour non stop & you think you could take on 5 that between them could fuck you hard for 8 hours lol.

I have been with the same man 5 years been faithful to only him for 5 years and he is the best I ever had I never knew I could cum so hard and squirt like that. I am shy and conservative in person on the street but I love my husband to fuck me hard. Lately he has been telling me about woman being able to have non stop uncontrollable orgasm as long as a good man as able do it right. If he had unlimited stamina and didn't have to stop I would never stop cumming. And he loves to hear me see me and feel me get off so much that he is willing to let other men fuck my brains out as long as they are not selfish must be the type that like to eat pussy until I cum In your mouth and want to pound my pussy hard balls deep until I explde that way. He says as long as the men fucking me take care of me first like him he says if I don't cum atleaty 3 or 4 times before him he didn't do it right. Si now I guess he wants to recruite an army of guys that feel the same way and by the bbc videos he has shown me I think my first group sex encounter ever might need to a huge bbc gang bang over the course of a weekend Friday evening till eitheg Sunday night or Monday morning. And I do want to be safe but at the same time I love the feeling of cum inside me so the feeling of a large volume of cum filling me up and leaking from every hole I have makes me want to cum just thinking about it.and my tubes are tied so bring on the cum as long as your std free. I mean I never had group sex and I'm sure a huge cock in my ass and pussy at the same time will hurt atleast at first but if some guys broke me in right over a weekend by Monday morning have the biggest cock's in building in each hole balls deep begging for them to cum as deep as they can. Well in all reality im very shy I never flirt u never cheated I have been a good wife and I'll never sleep with any man without my husband saying ok but I'm still scared that if I really let that many strong muscular black men with cock's all larger than 9 inches to do that to me and it really is incredible and I cum harder scream louder and have men inside me grabbing me in his places and doing passionate things during sex like kissing or talking dirty and the fore play all those things make me worry that he actually will get upset and feel bad thinking that I would rather have those muscular strong young black men cause of their huge dicks and muscles or that he willthink Im sleeping with ppl behind his back I am just worried if I let anybody fuck me at all it will hurt him in some way so if I lay down and get fucked and a grand scale like that what will he feel like. He swears that it will not bother or hurt him in any way seeing men being passionate with me and touching me and everything as long as it feels good to me. Cause he knows when it's done it's done I go home with him and continue our lives the sane way until or designated gb weekend cums back around. Said only way it would bother him is if a guy gets in me didn't try to give me any attention has a little dick just puts it in cums and done that would make him mad. He would prefer Evey one there at least be as long as his 8 inches and as big as I can take he wants to see me go toA orgasmic narvana I'm still worried though and nervous about slot of things.i mean the videos of husband's filming there wives in a hotel with countless young black guys with foot long cocks circled around her waiting for a hole to open while she gets a dp has on in each hand swapping them in and out with the one in her mouth and countless other walking around with there cock's in there hand waiting for one of the ones inside her to blow his load so he can follow up the prececion. Now it likes hot and sexy and nasty but most of all pleserable on an extreme lvl but most video of a "wife" getting gb on that lvl are actors I want to here from real wives with real husband's that age real good respectable men not sissy cuckold hubby's that have left multiple large strong thick bbc gangbang them and cum in them at that kind of lvl did your hubby ever feel upset abotf it or throw it up in your face later or anything. I have never cheated never even flirted with another man the last five years so Ig I act out a fantasy he encourages me to act out I don't want to feel like a slut later on during our real lives . During the gb I want to feel like and better treated like a dirty cum loving slut but I want to still be a lady in my real every day life . So from anybody with experience. I need advice ,examples, ideas, truth, footage of a real couples going to that lvl the real conversations and reactions . I mean I just want to educate my self more before I start inviting ppl to use me as a cum dumpView attachment 3655996View attachment 3655997View attachment 3655998View attachment 3655999View attachment 3655999
Damn sexy love the story and would enjoy getting to give you what you're looking for a good workout.

Back