shy :) but im here :) newbe

re: shy :) but im here :) newbe​

The big "initial part" of anyone getting into this type of lifestyle is the emotional rollercoaster & anxiety they experience in starting. If fact, for the married man, its a huge part of the experience of sharing his spouse with other men. But for the inexperienced female, it works the same, kinda. Not knowing what to expect but having the desire to experience it makes the price of the ticket worth while. Maybe you had a somewhat similar apprehension and emotional ride when you first tried sexual intercourse or when you experienced your first lovemaking with another lady. Recall those feelings and how excited you were afterwards. Often one has to wonder why did they wait so long?

I experienced a huge emotional rollercoaster when my college roommate (who use to date my wife before me) visited us and ended up spending the entire night with my wife as I listened and jerked off in the guest room. Damn, I can still feel those "squirly" feelings in my belly right now just thinking about it. Sort of like sky diving the first couple times.

Life is a one way journey, you won't get to experience a second lap at it, and you certainly don't want to miss trying experiences you've never tried before. Plus, do it while you're young the choices are grander before the 50s and beyond get here.

For now, learn as much as you can from the ones who have tried it and been successful. Learn to choose wisely and strive for those huge orgasms.

Best of luck,
Mac

Back