Showing off the wife/girlfriend on date night. Tight dress, no panties, lucky husband/boyfriend.

My wife on the last night of an interstate work conference, sending me a last pic before she headed to the final party and turning her phone off for the night. Dressed up to flirt with her boss, she'd cock teased for the last 12 months and made sure her anklet was easily seen, bra and panties discarded in the corner. They did fuck, they were *******, he was 68yo, hopeless, could hardly keep it up, and nutted in about 3 mins. She said it was a total disaster, and she had no desire to have much contact with him after that. She sould have kept that one as a fantasy, reality was nothing near as good. Can't win them all.

I did pull my cock until it was red raw all through the night hoping/ waiting for a pic/ message, but it never arrived :(

Attachments

• IMG_11307.jpg
    IMG_11307.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 660
My wife on the last night of an interstate work conference, sending me a last pic before she headed to the final party and turning her phone off for the night. Dressed up to flirt with her boss, she'd cock teased for the last 12 months and made sure her anklet was easily seen, bra and panties discarded in the corner. They did fuck, they were *******, he was 68yo, hopeless, could hardly keep it up, and nutted in about 3 mins. She said it was a total disaster, and she had no desire to have much contact with him after that. She sould have kept that one as a fantasy, reality was nothing near as good. Can't win them all.

I did pull my cock until it was red raw all through the night hoping/ waiting for a pic/ message, but it never arrived :(
Sad story. :( But maybe you shouldn't blame it on him but on the alcohol instead? ImO it's not a very good choice to mess where you work. But now that she started it, would it be wise to just turn him down, or maybe give it another try and let him make up for the bad start? In the end it's her boss we are talking about. :confused:

Anyway thanks for sharing that real life experience. And the hot pic of course. ;)

Sad story. :( But maybe you shouldn't blame it on him but on the alcohol instead? ImO it's not a very good choice to mess where you work. But now that she started it, would it be wise to just turn him down, or maybe give it another try and let him make up for the bad start? In the end it's her boss we are talking about. :confused:

Anyway thanks for sharing that real life experience. And the hot pic of course. ;)
No all good, he's married with ******* and grandkids, it was 12 months of flirting, sexual tension etc. and that night was their only chance to fulfill it. So I said go for it, she wasn't sure if he'd follow through, but ******* and away from his wife it was his only chance as well... not bad going for a guy nudging 70. Her contract finished there 6 weeks later, so didn't affect employment or anything. I wanted her to bring me home some proof, but even ******* he was no fool, used a condom, and made sure he disposed of it as well before she had any chance of grabbing it. Was hoping for a Monica Lewinsky type of souvemier, no such luck.

Back