Show us your husbands tiny cocks.

Hey there so I wasn't not gonna post the hubbies for simple and for e eryone that has actually gone thru this post and took a honest to goodness view of all these poor souls that well... nvm.lol well this is my hubbies stiffy at attention. FYI post his here just don't seem rightly to anyone's self esteem I don't think 🤔 anywhere, yep 46yrs old a solid 8" cut n tattooed, a biguy and the man that brought my learning that such big dick melinated men are not a a myth and my hubby was pretty much Held this knowledge from as far back as the earily 80s .lol he is a great guy regardless of just how much he far beyond the typical white boy assumptions forsure.lmao he jas not much of his own moments of absolutely well above par for average white bois physically he has more devotion to a alot smaller group of BBC in out world of today but he has skills of best of us dedicated BBC lovers n regardless his chromosome is Y and dick is never hard to find and loves his women and BBC with all his weird asf crossdressing n quirky n a purely fun loving n completely can make laughter from those around him just barrel thru a room with the simplest n corny pervy light heartened n yet try him by questioning his hyper fixation as far as his two addictive substances r actually the exact reason his long running N never fault for his respect for are amazingly high standards n very desirable that yes both r dangerously addictive and the single twin traits of the two are the thick bbc dicks and thick chick's of all walks of life and yet yeah this sissy cd with a well above average white man white meat is never in our almost a de ade in our love for the community of such a greatly respected n ever growing life style of the now true blue world of love , lust n adventure has brought a devastating effected and deeply divided multi racial divide and we'll not sure how much n how fast that we are uniting but it is alive n very satisfying up here in the north thru our world at least. Js chow for now everyone xoxoxo

Attachments

• 20200910_154537.jpg
    20200910_154537.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 30
Back