Show us your Florida bbc

Attachments

• A77AF4F5-5ADD-4E9D-B6D6-FA97197B3496.jpeg
    A77AF4F5-5ADD-4E9D-B6D6-FA97197B3496.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 97
Mainly it is from the large population, but the nice weather helps.
I'm sure that has something to do with it. Im constantly hearing about new cuckold couples and IR sex parties. I'm not sure if there's any way to verify this but I'll bet Florida leads the world in this. So sexy.

I'm sure that has something to do with it. Im constantly hearing about new cuckold couples and IR sex parties. I'm not sure if there's any way to verify this but I'll bet Florida leads the world in this. So sexy.

Yeah, it’s super easy to find guys here and couples here.We have probably talked to 500 BBC’s in Florida in the last five years.

Yeah, it’s super easy to find guys here and couples here.We have probably talked to 500 BBC’s in Florida in the last five years.
Wow ! If only Melbourne in Australia was blessed with such appealing statistics ! Bbc is like trying to find a “needle in a haystack” over here !
And when you do,the bbc is soo popular they get a “big” head about their popularity and can pick ‘n choose with whom they decide to have sex !
If you’re not in your 20’s with big boobs and a smooth tight pussy (i’m blessed with the latter,but sadly bomb out on the 1st two !),you have little chance finding some bbc to enjoy sex with !
The fact that i’m mature,slim,very experienced and confident with multiple bbc,blessed with a nice smooth tight little pussy,and know how to milk a bbc extremely well,always emptying their copious loads of cum,tends not to overpower “young ‘n busty” !
But once we do actually get together for an erotic,hot,pleasurable and satisfying sex session, i’m told I suck ‘n fuck like no other,am told I have the tightest pussy ever,that I can milk cock like no other,and that i’m actually the best fuck they’ve ever had ! Seriously ! !
It just shows you that experience,confidence and competence can overcome youth and big tits,if only they choose the right fork (or is that fuck ?) in the road !
I also like to fuck a regular bbc and have our own home where they can come over,hang out and chill, stay overnight or more (eg a weekend),and enjoy all the pussy they need and desire !
Because my pussy has an insatiable appetite for 9”+ cut bbc,and my need and desire for such a big black manhood often,is heightened beyond my control !
Hence i’m a devoted QoS ! And my hubby being a Stag only understands, supports and encourages me to enjoy my love of bbc as much and as often as i’m able to find that “needle in a haystack”.
So all you beautiful,respectful black gentlemen who are blessed with a 9”+ cut bbc,come and enjoy me if you live in Melbourne or are visiting from o/s once this awful covid-19 challenge is lifted !
I await you,with bated breath ! xxx

Wow ! If only Melbourne in Australia was blessed with such appealing statistics ! Bbc is like trying to find a “needle in a haystack” over here !
And when you do,the bbc is soo popular they get a “big” head about their popularity and can pick ‘n choose with whom they decide to have sex !
If you’re not in your 20’s with big boobs and a smooth tight pussy (i’m blessed with the latter,but sadly bomb out on the 1st two !),you have little chance finding some bbc to enjoy sex with !
The fact that i’m mature,slim,very experienced and confident with multiple bbc,blessed with a nice smooth tight little pussy,and know how to milk a bbc extremely well,always emptying their copious loads of cum,tends not to overpower “young ‘n busty” !
But once we do actually get together for an erotic,hot,pleasurable and satisfying sex session, i’m told I suck ‘n fuck like no other,am told I have the tightest pussy ever,that I can milk cock like no other,and that i’m actually the best fuck they’ve ever had ! Seriously ! !
It just shows you that experience,confidence and competence can overcome youth and big tits,if only they choose the right fork (or is that fuck ?) in the road !
I also like to fuck a regular bbc and have our own home where they can come over,hang out and chill, stay overnight or more (eg a weekend),and enjoy all the pussy they need and desire !
Because my pussy has an insatiable appetite for 9”+ cut bbc,and my need and desire for such a big black manhood often,is heightened beyond my control !
Hence i’m a devoted QoS ! And my hubby being a Stag only understands, supports and encourages me to enjoy my love of bbc as much and as often as i’m able to find that “needle in a haystack”.
So all you beautiful,respectful black gentlemen who are blessed with a 9”+ cut bbc,come and enjoy me if you live in Melbourne or are visiting from o/s once this awful covid-19 challenge is lifted !
I await you,with bated breath ! xxx
Just from looking at your profile pic, you could spend a month in Florida and have a different BBC every day if you wanted to. Really, you could get two a day easily.

[/QUOT
That sounds like an ideal situation for both of you. I hope that it makes you stronger as a couple.
I wish it was so easy to find women who think like you do.

This is almost always the husband typing. Sometimes we get on together, but she normally only talks to guys on Snapchat and kik.

That 500 number does not include the guys I instantly eliminate from their first message or from their profile being a turn off. It also doesn't include the 10,000 white guys who all think they can turn her back :ROFLMAO:

This is almost always the husband typing. Sometimes we get on together, but she normally only talks to guys on Snapchat and kik.

That 500 number does not include the guys I instantly eliminate from their first message or from their profile being a turn off. It also doesn't include the 10,000 white guys who all think they can turn her back :ROFLMAO:
Oops, sorry for the assumption.
It sounds like you do a fantastic job sorting through so many choices in such a great place to live. She's lucky to have such a devoted and supportive cuck and you are lucky to have such a beautiful woman to cuck you.
I think a lot of white guys are struggling from within with their own cuckold desires and or their inner appreciation of the beauty of black men and white women. It's something I once struggled with personally but I've learned to accept myself and to love this lifestyle to my soul, I just wish more people could understand it the way I do as I think it would become a very common lifestyle and I'd personally be able to find what I am looking for. Why would anyone want for her to go back?? It's the most beautiful thing in the world!
I just found you on Twitter, looking forward to following you and learning about your fantastic relationship.

Back