Show me your wifes/gfs titties

Yes that’s all we’re looking for. A steady king for us to serve daily
Such a shame you can’t find one. I’ve followed you for a while. It sounds like you are very committed at least. She’ll make a beautiful slut for a black man some day, it’s almost inevitable. Makes you wonder what the fuck goes on with this site sometimes though, a women like that offering herself. There should be a queue behind her !!

Such a shame you can’t find one. I’ve followed you for a while. It sounds like you are very committed at least. She’ll make a beautiful slut for a black man some day, it’s almost inevitable. Makes you wonder what the fuck goes on with this site sometimes though, a women like that offering herself. There should be a queue behind her !!
You are so right. It is really unbelievable that such a gorgeous and sexy girl and her willing cuck has to wait so long for a real black king

Thank you so much. We are looking but patient. All good things take time. We can’t wait to spoil our king.

Back