Show me your white ASS!!!

The wife got th aftercare she desired. 😍
oh yeah she did only fingers that night but he road tested her for his spanking parties another time lol
heres a clip of her across his knee bare bottom in the air getting spanked and her pussy fingered
View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4
he was starting to do spanking parties in the north west last time i heard from him as he was trying to recruit my wife for one of his performers and wanted to road test her for the job lol lol
yeah she was full of it after the reverend spanked and put her in her place and put what shed fantasized about for years into reality
she was seriously considering taking him up on his offer of doing his spanking parties ,and even went as far as meeting him at one of his record shops to go through the details lol
i think a couple of the videos i found on her old phone pile might be from that meeting as i don't recognise the room and never seen the reverend s cock or him naked so hard to be sure lol
but he was a bugger for baby oil as evidenced by his him spanking her video and it makes a appearance as he slips his cock up her bum lol
its unusual for her not to have told me in great detail all about her adventure or for me to have set them up for her lol

if i remember rightly ,she told me
he had pulled her knickers down to her knees baring her bottom and fingered her behind the counter while serving customers and while telling her that any infractions or mistakes would be dealt with by a smacked bare bottom right here on the shop floor in the presence of any customers who were in store at the time

all this was said loudly if front of several of mikes regular customers and probably for their benefit and with their advanced knowledge lol

she said that and along with her panties being around her knees and being bare from the waist down and groped and fingered that close to several strangers while mikes groping of her pussy and bum turned her on and along with the leers and instructions from a customer
who she was sure knew what mike was doing to her
he said to give her a demonstration and spank her right here and now

so she'll know what to expect in future lol
context wise as best as i remember the rev was pretty business savvy and had 4 record shops and worked for a record company as a artist and repertoire man ,hence why he was wearing a toupee at the time he was dealing with my wife lol
and the prospect of making money and getting loads of fit birds to spank by doing spanking parties was a big attraction to him and as he lived in a quiet cheshire village he could choose his location for the parties from either there or the flats above his shops in the north west

so he thought my mrs would be perfect for either working in his shops or his side gig
the reverend always had a plan lol
and it nearly always involved cash and birds with bare spanked bums and wet fannies lol

what a guy lol

Back