Should white women swallow?

I'd much love to see more white sluts sharing a bull/Black Master's cum with their hubby/bf. That is the ultimate trip for me.

This photo reminded us of a night of pleasure shared together , we had been invited to a swingers party all middle aged and very friendly , Kim and I looked around the went our separate ways lots of kissing and feeling most were letting you do what you want within reason, having a ******* at the bar when a lady said should see the black man cock size another said he has found a taker so we went to see , sure enough it was Kim ,she was about to mount it as we arrived this huge thick cock just opened her up and we watched it slowly enter her , she arched her back groaned and took the lot people around clapped as Kim bounced up and down on his cock I went to her side we kissed and I sucked her huge hard nipples .
Kim orgasmed so hard she ******* for a second he was telling her she was the best slut he has had for ages then he slapped her ass very hard he asked me to stay and watch him feed his cum down her throat . He got her up knelt her down told me to get next to her the proceeded to wank his huge cock he told her to open up with that huge streams of cum was squirting over her face he shouted fucking help her so I helped clean her face then she cleaned his cock . He fucked her several times that night and I helped clean it up.

Kim orgasmed so hard she ******* for a second he was telling her she was the best slut he has had for ages then he slapped her ass very hard he asked me to stay and watch him feed his cum down her throat . He got her up knelt her down told me to get next to her the proceeded to wank his huge cock he told her to open up with that huge streams of cum was squirting over her face he shouted fucking help her so I helped clean her face then she cleaned his cock . He fucked her several times that night and I helped clean it up.

Won't you have loved to suck that cock with her? Maybe even spit down on that cock before he penetrated her.

1538529853.jpg

Depends on the situation. My wife loves to fuck, so she will often pass on the bj to get his cock in her. The night she lost her virginity 44 years age, she also sucked her first cock and swallowed (after he fucked her) because she didn't know what else to do. She has sucked and fucked a lot of men over the years but prefers to fuck. That doesn't mean she doesn't like to suck and swallow. She sometimes gets together with one of our friends for a quick suck and swallow. Even her sisters ex-husband has cum in her mouth a couple of times.

Back