Should white women swallow?

Yes they should always swallow. It's a lot better than wasting it myself as you can see. The only time it should not be swallowed is when they are spitting it in to the pussy that they are licking on while I'm hitting that ass doggy style. God bless 3somes!!photo 4.JPG

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
Hubby like watching black men cum in my mouth! Says it's one of his biggest turnons. I used to prefer it on my body, but hubby told me one day that he would be embarrassed if I spit out cum in front of a guy. He said that if I was going to be a cumslut and let them cum on me and in my mouth, why not swallow? So now we both swallow.

Hubby like watching black men cum in my mouth! Says it's one of his biggest turnons. I used to prefer it on my body, but hubby told me one day that he would be embarrassed if I spit out cum in front of a guy. He said that if I was going to be a cumslut and let them cum on me and in my mouth, why not swallow? So now we both swallow.
so is your husband bisexual or just enjoys swallow cum?

More and more the Black Experience is becoming less about the women and more about cuck men wanting to fulfill their own bisexual fantasies lol

At first I didn't like cum and tried to avoid it every time

By the time guys learned me to suck it, and even swallow it.
Now I enjoy it and they learned me that I show respect in that way and it is my duty to serve them well and give best satisfaction at the end, and not only to thing about myself what I like or not.

I never tried black guys cause I am in eastern europe where all are white

But lately I am thinking more and more about blacks

Especially after seeing everything on this place, now I think blacks are really more powerful, stronger, more self confident and much better than white guys in every way

and I think that blacks should be respected the most, so I am hardly waiting to show that respect in a best way I can and to swallow every drop I can get and suck out

Everything that I learned with white guys so far I see as a school to be good sucker from the very first big blacks that I get, and not to dissapoint them like I did several guys at first, but to give them what they deserve, and until the last drop of cum

Our main go to bull usually gets a nice long foreplay with lots of kissing and touching. My girl then starts giving him head, she can deepthroat the longer and slimmer ones but he has a massive head so she can`t take it too deep as his almost fills out her whole mouth. He can cum a lot and she has to swallow twice to get it all down. After that they take a short brake he gets a nice massage or they have some wine. After that he just rails her. He wont kiss her anymore after that but I never had a problem kissing her afer she gave head to a BBC or me.

Back