Should white women swallow?

I used foolishly let a balls deep throater GF for over 2 years go, she would take me balls deep as I came.
I literally used to throatpie her, which technically is not swallowing as my load went straight into her throat.
She would actually get really wet when doing it I really miss that experience I'm always on the look out for any women that like to deepthroat and swallow if your in Europe message me!

I swallow any ones cock i suck I love cum from a cock or eating out a well fucked pussy I lap it up as I love cum Swallow it all cum has protein its good for us to swallow

I love to feel a mans cum go off deep in me make me feel so good The guys who fuck me would not want my ass again if I did not take there cum in me I have several friends that stop by to get off in my ass I happy that I have all of them in my life

I used foolishly let a balls deep throater GF for over 2 years go, she would take me balls deep as I came.
I literally used to throatpie her, which technically is not swallowing as my load went straight into her throat.
She would actually get really wet when doing it I really miss that experience I'm always on the look out for any women that like to deepthroat and swallow if your in Europe message me!

now I’ve got to put “throatpie” into a search and hope to see some good vids

Some women do not like to swallow I have had so many married men Tell there wives do not like to swallow so They hook up will a sissy like me cause we love to swallow cum its them best part of sucking a mans cock I have slowings 1000's of cum from married men bot whtie and black And most have give me there cum in my when they fuck

Some women do not like to swallow I have had so many married men Tell there wives do not like to swallow so They hook up will a sissy like me cause we love to swallow cum its them best part of sucking a mans cock I have slowings 1000's of cum from married men bot whtie and black And most have give me there cum in my when they fuck
I've been told the very same thing for many years! Loved picking up the slack for them. 😍

Back