Should white women swallow?

I don't see any problem with swallowing...or creampie...or any other way 😁
...and with you, there is not problem giving you all you want however you want it.

Btw, congratulations on getting verified. Now, if we can just get this travel schedule and visa ******* straight:p:sex:;)

Definitely swallow. Cum is the food of the gods.
I am in love with you we think so much alike. I have eaten cream pie but have not sucked a cock yet but when and if a black Bull wants me to suck his cock I'm all in. I would swallow every drop as it would be a sin to waste good cum and think of all the protein you are getting.

I swallow bu5 only blqck cum i qm married and honestly my hubby doesnt know but i hqvent even sucked his dick since my first blacking i guessbut be fore i rarely gave orql no swallowing at at all black seed is all i hqve swallowed and the only kind i ever will i also love tohqve my black buck or bull to coat my fqce i just love hqving a nice thick heqvy blk cock xplode onmy fqce but even then i will get it tomy.mouth and i willeat.of the delicous treat thqt is black seed my humgry mouth will not be d3nied i go out of my way to truly suck everyblk cock that i am blessed enough to have with everything i have i want him to know how much i love appreciate and thank him for the oppurtunity to service him i give him myveryb3st always but just look at the rewardsi receieve

I swallow bu5 only blqck cum i qm married and honestly my hubby doesnt know but i hqvent even sucked his dick since my first blacking i guessbut be fore i rarely gave orql no swallowing at at all black seed is all i hqve swallowed and the only kind i ever will i also love tohqve my black buck or bull to coat my fqce i just love hqving a nice thick heqvy blk cock xplode onmy fqce but even then i will get it tomy.mouth and i willeat.of the delicous treat thqt is black seed my humgry mouth will not be d3nied i go out of my way to truly suck everyblk cock that i am blessed enough to have with everything i have i want him to know how much i love appreciate and thank him for the oppurtunity to service him i give him myveryb3st always but just look at the rewardsi receieve
You're fucking hot. Does your hubby know?

Back