Should white women swallow?

There was an article written by a woman that enjoyed draining black men. However, her first times with any prospective lovers she had them shoot their loads into a rubber. She could see how well they filled it, if it was an attractive healthy color, not too watery, and most importantly, no bad odor, but a musky sweet aroma, the nose never lies.

If she was impressed, he became a regular. She swears one man could keep shooting down her throat for thirty seconds.
Found that article !!

Attachments

• Sucking Black Cock - Orally Servicing a Black Man (1).pdf
    326.9 KB · Views: 178
I have never witnessed my wife to swallow other man's cum but she admitted to me she used to let her ex fucked her mouth with condom on then when he cum he will have to take it out then cum on her chest or her tits.But somehow,she has swallowed mine anytime she does BJ to me.She also admitted she missed my cum if she didn't swallow it more than a week so she has no problem at all to swallow at least for me.
View media item 219494
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 214335
View media item 182923
View media item 182925
View media item 182924
View media item 179053
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 102300
View media item 79525

Should white women eat pussy?
Once a woman comes of legal age she should be given the chance to experience lez sex. Those that pass should find themselves greatly successful. On television at present, is it any wonder why there are characters who are openly lesbian as main characters on prime time shows like Gotham, Supergirl, "Black Lightening", and "DC's Legends of Tomorrow"?

Back