Should white women swallow?

I mean it's really the bull's decision. If he thinks she needs to taste his cum then of course she should swallow it. If he wants to fill her pussy with his cum then the boyfriend and his girlfriend should respect that decision as well.
That's a very sensible answer to a question that caught us by surprise. If left to her, my wife would always swallow. But, as you stated, it is left to the Bull to decide. After all, we ARE there to please him.

Silly question i have to say. White men cum in a womans mouth "hoping" she will swallow but mostly they expect disappointment. The black men i have been with "expect" their cum to be swallowed. I would never disappoint a black man in this respect. Editing this. Perhaps i should have said that white men are often surprised if she swallows ... black men would be surprised if she doesnt

Last edited:
Silly question i have to say. White men cum in a womans mouth "hoping" she will swallow but mostly they expect disappointment. The black men i have been with "expect" their cum to be swallowed. I would never disappoint a black man in this respect. Editing this. Perhaps i should have said that white men are often surprised if she swallows ... black men would be surprised if she doesnt
Most black lovers have held my head on their cocks so firmly I had to swallow or *******. Of course in reciprocation, when the black lover be going downtown on me I have a very firm hand on his head. He ain't leavin either.

Back