Should white women swallow?

Should Women Really Swallow It.

Semen is mostly water, contains amino acids and protein, sugars such as fructose and glucose, minerals such as zinc and calcium, vitamin C, and a few other nutrients.

Semen Nutrition Facts 2.jpg

Sperm cells themselves make up less than one percent of semen and are not present for men who have had a vasectomy. Semen is edible, and if swallowed, will travel down the esophagus and into the stomach, where it will be digested in the same way that food is.

tumblr_m3oxw76EYf1ropti6o1_400.gif

Semen is mostly water, contains amino acids and protein, sugars such as fructose and glucose, minerals such as zinc and calcium, vitamin C, and a few other nutrients.

View attachment 665022

Sperm cells themselves make up less than one percent of semen and are not present for men who have had a vasectomy. Semen is edible, and if swallowed, will travel down the esophagus and into the stomach, where it will be digested in the same way that food is.

View attachment 665016

Seems like the perfect food! ;)

View attachment 665022

View attachment 665016

I love a woman swallowing my yummy creamy Cum with a Smile . I love this cartoon pic lol:inlove::mstickle:

View attachment 665022

View attachment 665016

And it comes beautifully packaged!

Back