Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

Thanks man! I haven’t given up. I have learned to be patient and I understand I can’t rush something like this type of relationship. I really do appreciate the support.
wish there were more 'events' where people can meet up and just enjoy each others company
i remember collarme being interesting for a while then when it became less credible people moved to fetlife although its still hard to meet people in a lifestyle that most of us have to be very discrete about

wish there were more 'events' where people can meet up and just enjoy each others company
i remember collarme being interesting for a while then when it became less credible people moved to fetlife although its still hard to meet people in a lifestyle that most of us have to be very discrete about
I am hoping there will be a community where we don’t have to be discreet. I would love to be in a relationship where we could be open and proud and doing exactly what we wanted to do with our life.

Yes. I have stopped allowing my husband to fuck me. He encouraged me to have sex with a larger black man. After I came home from the 1st time I had been fucked by a large black cock I allowed him to fuck me because I was still wet & hot. I had that black cock on my mind & just wanted fucked.. that's when I realized I needed more.. He musta knew that I needed a bigger cock because he had my bull meet us for dinner to surprise me.. I was all over him in public ignoring the fact that my husband was with us & that everyone saw us enter the restaurant as a couple. Once back at my bills place I was all about pleasing my bull but let my husband join.. I payed very little attention to his cock & he ended up jerking off to me getting fucked in the ass while I faced him.

When Michael was cut off and we discussed making his chastity and denial long term/permanent he had already come to the conclusion that a permanent agreement was being formulated in my mind. When he watched me with my bulls he saw a side of me that was very new and when having sex with larger men I orgasm non stop. Michael could make me orgasm on occasion through penetration but it was never a regular thing. First time with my first lover I came twice. The second time I came easily over 10 times in a two hour period. My bulls dick is at least 3 inches long and 2 inches thicker. Michael knew he couldn't compete and when you are having sex several times a week with a man who can do that you begin worshipping his cock. It becomes addictive and at least for me I sit in work getting wet thinking about it. Cutting Michael off was a natural progression for us but it was a step we both agreed upon after a long discussion. It's been this way now for over 18 months. I no longer have sex with Michael but I do tease him a lot. No penetrative sex (just the tip is allowed to touch my pussy when he is caged) and I use a vibrator on him. I do not give him oral sex of any kind but occasionally a hand job. We sleep in the same bed and cuddle up and kiss at night but no sex. He uses the spare room when I am with one or more of my lovers and that I do find very hot. Hubby in the spare room and me with two men in the master bedroom. The 3 of us sleep in there after we have sex so I'm certain poor Michael doesn't sleep much those nights ;)

J

Xoxoxo

This is what being completely pussyfree looks like. Small dicks get locked away until they shrink from non use. This is Michael's 3rd cage since becoming my pussyfree little cuck. Each new cage we buy we measure and not only has his dicks length (both erect and flaccid) shrank by about 1.5 inches but his girth has also lessened. Since becoming pussyfree I've told him the only men I will have sex with are men with dicks larger than him. With each month that passes his dick slowly gets smaller taking the possibility of him having intercourse gets less each day. His new cage is snug but in 6 months it may well be a little loose. Anyhow here is what a hotwife does to a pussyfree hubby. I'll post longer ones later.

Attachments

• 20191003_194822.mp4
    127.3 MB
This is what being completely pussyfree looks like. Small dicks get locked away until they shrink from non use. This is Michael's 3rd cage since becoming my pussyfree little cuck. Each new cage we buy we measure and not only has his dicks length (both erect and flaccid) shrank by about 1.5 inches but his girth has also lessened. Since becoming pussyfree I've told him the only men I will have sex with are men with dicks larger than him. With each month that passes his dick slowly gets smaller taking the possibility of him having intercourse gets less each day. His new cage is snug but in 6 months it may well be a little loose. Anyhow here is what a hotwife does to a pussyfree hubby. I'll post longer ones later.
I've been in chastity 24/7/365 for almost 15 years and can attest to your narrative regarding the wasting away of the dick. Every two years or so since this began, She's put me in smaller and smaller cages, and my current one is .85 of an inch, which adequately accommodates my cock which is apx. one inch. It has never been uncaged long enough to become erect, so I really don't know what its size would be if erect. Long term lock up, disuse and the ageing process all combine to effectively shrink a chastity cuck down to nothing.Tiny side view.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Oh, Jamie. perfect wonderful Jamie...

My opinion is that if you have both committed to a cuckold relationship, the husband should be cut off from bare penetration at the minimum. When we started, Josh agreed to give up his rights to fuck my pussy bare. I still allow him to have sex with me (about once a week) but he must use a condom every time. He can never cum inside me again. My bulls creampie me every time and Josh is required to clean up completely and eat it. That’s how we do our thing. -Amy

Amy, I totally agree that the cuckold has to cut off from bare penetration at the minimum, but the minimum is only the starting point, in my case the next step was that hubby has to accept to live pussyfree, then no hj and bj anymore, now only supervised masturbation with condom and time limit, -Conny

Back