Should the cuckold be cut off from sex

Don't cut your husband off from sex yall. No matter how many dicks get inside, husband always gets to ride

ALL white pussy belongs to BLACK MEN!!! Whitebois need to stop defiling the BLACK MAN'S property!!!

#JUSTSAYNOTOWHITEBOIS

White wives look your lilly white hubbies in the eye, and say, "NO pussy for YOU... EVER!!!" That is fundamental to what it means to be "BLACK-OWNED!"

Wonderful!!! I'm glad you have cut the hubby off from pussy! This is the way it SHOULD be! Whitebois need to understand that it doesn't matter if they are single, in a relationship, or married... ALL white pussy belongs to BLACK COCK! Whitebois should not be trying to defile pussy, that rightfully belongs to BLACK MEN!!!
I am agree. this is so important. i am single and fully support this.

You're lucky your cuck can fuck you to an orgasm, most obviously can't. Mine has never even come close to getting me there with his tiny dick in 13 years.

I used to be able to make my wife cum all the time, no problem; squirt even. but as the ratio of her taking a dildo and my cock has started to lean towards her 'bull', we've gotten to the point where IF i can make her cum, she has to be thinking about me getting her ready for her bull

have a new lady friend try something similar. We had yet to live together for a month when she asked for money to cover the cost of six new hockey sticks (at $200 a stick) a pair of skates at ($800 a pair) a new hermit and visor. Oh and she had been staying out with the girls while watched the *******. Moved the other next day. Turned out she was dating my boss’s ******* in law

Back