Votes: 52 59.8%
  • Let it get my queen pussy 🦐

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Get rid of it and accept the role completely 🚫

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Deleted my pics on her so post his clit publicly? 😡😮

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
castration can change your personality and I wouldn't recommend that, but i can certainly see the appeal. There's two ideas that i enojy: the first is cutting the dorsal nerve in the penis, basically, this numbs the penis so there is no longer any feeling down the shaft, from the cut onward.
The other is having the prostate removed, which can lead to willy shrinkage and ED

Last edited:
Photo shoot with Hubby after acouple years keeping that thing in a cage where it belongs. We see the results down in size by about an inch and a half....Stay pussy free white boy. Make room for the BNWO.😈💪🏿♠️

My vote is to continue to go smaller until I don't gotta see it 👌WYT? He also blocked me from here for months! 😡
I am a completely pussy-free cuck but, even though I don't wear a cage, I've noticed the longer I remain celibate the smaller and more flaccid my useless little cock is becoming! My wife says it used to be a thumb and now it's just a little finger 😊

Photo shoot with Hubby after acouple years keeping that thing in a cage where it belongs. We see the results down in size by about an inch and a half....Stay pussy free white boy. Make room for the BNWO.😈💪🏿♠️

My vote is to continue to go smaller until I don't gotta see it 👌WYT? He also blocked me from here for months! 😡
I like that 😉

Back