Should I make another pussy free resolution this year?

I have vowed to remain pussy-free, in chastity, and denied touching breasts for as long as my Mistress desires. Given that She regularly has sex with different men, I don't believe She ever plans on changing this arrangement. I'm very grateful for pegging sessions and getting to eat Her pussy though.

My gf keeps me caged. If I'm lucky, maybe once a few months, after her gangbang session, I'm let open, and get the used pussy of sloppy seconds of 6-8 bulls. I like her creamy slippery cunt and am free to use it till I'm back in the cage. Usually after a few minutes. Last time I was let open was around 4-5 months ago. Hoping if she agrees to let me out next week, since it is our anniversary. Hopefully for a longer period too.

My gf keeps me caged. If I'm lucky, maybe once a few months, after her gangbang session, I'm let open, and get the used pussy of sloppy seconds of 6-8 bulls. I like her creamy slippery cunt and am free to use it till I'm back in the cage. Usually after a few minutes. Last time I was let open was around 4-5 months ago. Hoping if she agrees to let me out next week, since it is our anniversary. Hopefully for a longer period too.
Good luck to you

Back