Should i Fuck my Female Boss and 3 Colleagues at work.

Should i Fuck my Female Boss and 3 Colleagues at work. They all Milfs and Married! Could something bad happen? I have a good job. And dont want problems. I have done this before and was good at my formal job.
Lol so been here for 1yrs and since I started they all be coming at me. Touching my hair, holding me on seat with break pressing again my head. Inviting me to bowling. E,t.c.
I have alway had more married women coming at me all my life than singles. I don't know if its a good thing or not honestly.

Tbh, the are all good-looking women and I am becoming more tempted to fuck them all. I know they gonna all come back for me. It's either ends well or I get set up .

Advice pls lol
You can share if you willing to, I base in Bayern, Germany incase anyone around and interested.. 🤟🏿🤟🏾🤟

Fantasy is so much more different then real life. You have a good job ! So many of the people on this site paint white husbands as weak and beta, and black men as alpha studs. Messing with the wrong wife just one time can result in real revenge. Just be wise and careful.

Should i Fuck my Female Boss and 3 Colleagues at work. They all Milfs and Married! Could something bad happen? I have a good job. And dont want problems. I have done this before and was good at my formal job.
Lol so been here for 1yr and since I started they all be coming at me. Touching my hair, holding me on seat with break pressing again my head. Inviting me to bowling. E,t.c.
I have alway had more married women coming at me all my life than singles. I don't know if its a good thing or not honestly.

Tbh, the are all good-looking women and I am becoming more tempted to fuck them all. I know they gonna all come back for me. It's either ends well or I get set up .

Advice pls lol
I know the easiest answer is to tell you, yes to go ahead and fuck them. But honestly, you already know the answer, but I guess you want us to endorse what you are probably feeling or thinking. I am going to be the voice of reason and the party pooper if you wish. Pussy is all over the place, and while nothing may happen, something could also happen. But ask yourself what loss can you live with, your job, or the chance to fuck them. Plus, you not even talking about one, you talking about three. You know that old saying, don't ******* where you eat, yeah some old wise head said that for a reason. Now I am being a bit hypocritical because I have shat where I ate more than once, but these were all single women. These are married women you talking about, so that is another ingredient in a possible ******* soup. But hey, no matter what any of us tell you, you are gonna do what YOU want. Just be ok with the decision, and man up to whatever consequences that may come up.

Fantasy is so much more different then real life. You have a good job ! So many of the people on this site paint white husbands as weak and beta, and black men as alpha studs. Messing with the wrong wife just one time can result in real revenge. Just be wise and careful.
Speak Black Woman GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I know the easiest answer is to tell you, yes to go ahead and fuck them. But honestly, you already know the answer, but I guess you want us to endorse what you are probably feeling or thinking. I am going to be the voice of reason and the party pooper if you wish. Pussy is all over the place, and while nothing may happen, something could also happen. But ask yourself what loss can you live with, your job, or the chance to fuck them. Plus, you not even talking about one, you talking about three. You know that old saying, don't ******* where you eat, yeah some old wise head said that for a reason. Now I am being a bit hypocritical because I have shat where I ate more than once, but these were all single women. These are married women you talking about, so that is another ingredient in a possible ******* soup. But hey, no matter what any of us tell you, you are gonna do what YOU want. Just be ok with the decision, and man up to whatever consequences that may come up.
great answer... do what you want then even if it is wrong it is what YOU thought was best

DEFINITRLY NOT. It is extremely unlikely things will have a happy ending. You have a good chance of having 4 women that may be pissed at you and at least one can fire you. If you have a very low paying job then you might consider it if you don't have much to loosed. But if you have a good paying job then the risk just isn't worth it. Banging the boss can have serious bragging rights it can also have serious unemployment rights. I never had sex with a coworker, I had more than one opportunity over the years but it just wasn't worth it.

Back