Should I cage my hubby?

Last night was my first night ever caged (and plugged). It took some getting used to and truth be told, the combination made ravenous but unable to do much about it.

Alicia is away for the weekend, visiting a recently divorced girlfriend, and she has the key so I am locked up for my weekend alone. She locked me up and then flew away to have fun at the beach. I'm sure they will get into some sort of trouble. While I try to golf with a weight on my balls.

Attachments

• 20230601_212037.jpg
    20230601_212037.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
I been thinking if I want to cage him or not?
If you think yes, do you have any good recommendation? One that is comfortable for him. Thanks in advance.
I think if you are even asking or considering it, you should. It shouldn’t be too comfortable. Definitely go much smaller than you think

It's been two weeks since Alicia let me have an orgasm. She has allowed me out of my cage to clean myself but after my showed I am locked back up. The biggest pain in the ass is sitting down to pee, especially when I am in the office.

This new Dominant side of Alicia is really a mind fuck too. For years she'd expressed a desire to be more dominant in the bedroom but it didn't come naturally. Her current boyfriend is, however, very dominant and he has clearly rubbed off on her.

So here I sit in my home office while she is out shopping

Attachments

• 20230614_094700.jpg
    20230614_094700.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
Back