Should a cuck be willing to do anything?

i do what she wants me to do with him

Yes, what she wants, that must be the whole essence here. Or am I completely out? As I said before, I am not black, but dominant and on the "bull side". He allows, but it is she who is in focus all the time, at least for my "relationships". sometimes tender and loving, other times hard and rough, but it always comes from her, more or less openly. Best regards from Norway

wrong. the bull calls the shots, not the ho.

I do not know if I agree with you here, but it may be so. I think he allows her to fuck with others, but she controls the show? She has to be satisfied, right? If she's submissive and asks to be "taken", then it's okay, she wants to love, then it's okay. If she wants cuck to take something, well then he does, and I give it to him! Or what ? Her, that's the essence here, isn't it ? Lars

my sluts are submissives. If she wants to call the shots, she has to find another bull

Okay, I see it. By all means, a good sub girl should not underestimate, but then we are probably basically in a little different places. For me, it's the sex, and the bit about getting "relieved of the pressure" that is the thing. He, her husband becomes more like a spice. Anyway, enjoy this great day, night and lovely ladies out there. Regards. Lars in Norway

So my bull in the past wanted me to suck and swallow him, bottom for him and even pee on me. How much should a cuck do to please the bull?
Being in a cuckold relationship may seem like the cuck has little power, but in all honesty, truly successful relationships form when cuck and hotwife discuss limits and hard stops (safe word) before engaging the boyfriend. The cuck and the wife need to be on the same page and are responsible for enforcing the rules of engagement. Nidhi is very good at that. For example, I am not into m/m action, getting peed on etc. and physical harm is only limited to her spanking, the bull does not touch me - in any way.

In short - you should have all the power - Hope this helped.

Being in a cuckold relationship may seem like the cuck has little power, but in all honesty, truly successful relationships form when cuck and hotwife discuss limits and hard stops (safe word) before engaging the boyfriend. The cuck and the wife need to be on the same page and are responsible for enforcing the rules of engagement. Nidhi is very good at that. For example, I am not into m/m action, getting peed on etc. and physical harm is only limited to her spanking, the bull does not touch me - in any way.

In short - you should have all the power - Hope this helped.
Totaly agree with you here.

What she wants, that must be the whole essence here. Best regards from Norway

Back