Yes👏, Yes👏, Yes👏 That's what I'm talking about! Sooo fucking sexy!!! That ass looks so sexy in those shorts that I just want to sit this meat between those buns like a fucking Big Mack! Just know that in that outfit that you are not safe in any man's imagination!

If women only knew how sexy, alluring, and seductive these innocent, playful shorts are they would wear them much more often. Like those tight ass leggings women wear today knowing good and well that they are looking bootylicious in those things. We know y'all know how good and juicy that ass looks in those leggings and especially in the gym with the short version too. Pussy be looking like a phat piece of pie between your juicy thighs. Yes we are looking between your juicy thighs and looking at your asses in the gym! Yes we are looking at your pussy in the gym thinking about how tight it is and how wonderful it would feel to stretch you open. Here in San Diego California where I live the gym is full of gorgeous white women with amazing bodies. The latina's and Asian women are hot too and not too far behind but the snow bunnies are the Alpha's of the market here.

Thank you very much for the wonderful display of beauty and sexiness. This to me is would be more sexier than lingerie because it's not necessarily intended to be revealing, alluring, seductive, teasing, or extremely appealing sexually but it is very much so. Lingerie is intended to be all those things but depending upon the appetite of the beholder the lingerie could be hit or miss triggering the desired response of the man. With this outfit it no matter if it's your intention just to lounge around the house, walk the dog, or get a workout in the gym you are literally hacking into a man's imagination and forsing him inside to look at you and say "DAMN LOOK AT THAT"! You can't wear lingerie to the grocery store but you can wear this outfit and as a complete stranger I would be thinking about fucking you on ilse 5 next to the bake beans. These shorts were sexy in the 70s and they are ten times as sexy now!

Thanks again! L❤ve the outfit! 👌♠️😎

Back