Short shorts

I have one pair of tight stretch short shorts that I only wear when I'm feeling especially horny, and have had a ******* or two (and maybe several tokes of marijuana)…. and then love going to Walmart with my ass cheeks hanging out. I get a lot of attention, and have noticed some guys taking pics of me when they think I'm not watching.
How is sex after smoking marijuana? Would like to try, I'm black South African.

How is sex after smoking marijuana? Would like to try, I'm black South African.
Marijuana affects people differently. It turns me into an absolute slut, and prompts me to give passionate sloppy wet blow jobs... and to spread for as many guys who want it. Take me to a party, give me some really good weed and a few drinks... and then pass me around to your friends.

Marijuana affects people differently. It turns me into an absolute slut, and prompts me to give passionate sloppy wet blow jobs... and to spread for as many guys who want it. Take me to a party, give me some really good weed and a few drinks... and then pass me around to your friends.
Thanks for responding, will try it but have to find lady that smoke too. Are you coming to South Africa any time soon by any chance? Enjoy your day 😀

Back