Shopping for wife

For us, my wife has a particular pair of red heels she'll only wear when 'for him' certain lingerie as well, an anklet obviously, and his favourite perfume that she only wears for him. If hubby isn't cut off, condoms for him from here on should be mandatory. Purchasing a big box of extra small condoms mailed to the home address, with his name on the package and his credit card details on the purchase helps him understand things a little better. Fleshlights/ pocket pussies make a great birthday gift as well, again with his details on the packaging.
A nice pair of strappy heels for the wife are great gift for a cuck to cum on, his semen always makes a great foot lotion/ moisturiser for the wife as well.

We shop together often and it is a huge turn on for me. We shop dresses, heels, etc but the lingerie is obviously the most exciting for me. So personal and so erotic when she asks if I think "He" will enjoy seeing her in something or whether he will enjoy taking it off her. She often asks if she can make some dress sexy enough to get picked up or something like that. It is a special time and we both savor it.

Back