She's ready

curiouskc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
E2C3446A-92B2-4373-9E95-1BD0DABAE1A3.jpeg

We've had many fantasies we've wanted to explore for a while. Mine for her has long been BBC. I wanted it so much I told her to do it when she went out of town for a conference. She didn't want to do it without me there.

Fast forward 2 months, and we get a message on here from a very well-known BBC and it seemed like a perfect opportunity. She started out with him while I was at work at his hotel. I walked in in the middle of it (it was so hot)! She enjoyed her first BBC.

Now, I'm in Vegas for work and she's setting up a fuck with a BBC completely solo on Friday. So fucking hot! Now she just needs to find a BBC when she goes out of town for another conference, and I think there will be 0 hesitation in doing so 😉

View attachment 6147809

We've had many fantasies we've wanted to explore for a while. Mine for her has long been BBC. I wanted it so much I told her to do it when she went out of town for a conference. She didn't want to do it without me there.

Fast forward 2 months, and we get a message on here from a very well-known BBC and it seemed like a perfect opportunity. She started out with him while I was at work at his hotel. I walked in in the middle of it (it was so hot)! She enjoyed her first BBC.

Now, I'm in Vegas for work and she's setting up a fuck with a BBC completely solo on Friday. So fucking hot! Now she just needs to find a BBC when she goes out of town for another conference, and I think there will be 0 hesitation in doing so 😉
If she ever travels to chicago let me know

View attachment 6147809

That’s sexy as hell

View attachment 6147809

Doesn’t take much.

Back